Foul Bowl 3 - CANCELLED

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Foul Bowl 3 - CANCELLED

Post by frogboy »

sann0638 wrote:Going to post this in a few places, just to get the facts across: http://www.sann0638.co.uk/foulbowl-facts/
In apology would have kicked this off in a whole different way, i guess you and your mates think its funny Mike Davies joe and JB both didn't think they needed to either, so when you told them you would "sort me out" at Exebowl and you call me a liar repeatdly and then insult my intelligence with your little side comment then yeah i will take that personal.
Like i said, "you got traites of being a bully" i never said you bullied me. You may think your cleverer and all that and got your mates dancing your tune but i dont buy it.

As far as inaccuracies, i never insulted you. Just have a look yourself, Integrity look it up.

I'm not going to argue any more about it. It is what it is. Sad situation.

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

I was going to stay out of it but as you see fit to drag me into it... I honestly don’t know why you got so bent out of shape over that Twitter conversation. I don’t think anybody said anything that needed an apology. I’m not dancing to anybody’s tune. There’s no grand conspiracy. I’ve not even discussed this with Mike outside of that thread on that day.

It’s sad that you saw fit to cancel the event but I’ve got nothing to do with it. I am definitely not campaigning for you to fail. I go to tournaments I like the rules for and avoid the ones I don’t. I will discuss Blood Bowl tournaments openly with people and if that offends then TOs should grow thicker skin. I am never unfair or rude. Understand that if you put on an event and intend the rules to be controversial then people will ask questions or make comment. I’ve definitely only seen one person actually being rude about it (one guy on BBC on FB).

The brains behind the Double Skulls Podcast http://doubleskulls.libsyn.com/

Beardman.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Seriously i'm sick to the back teeth with it. What annoys me is i changed a rule to a tournement which i am organising and haven't even sold tickets too, and when i promote it people like yourself want to jump on any outlet i have and shut it down.

That twitter nonsence was just me saying "hey foul bowl fanatics, i'm doing this" you guys have no intention of even going and turn it into the shit sandwich it is now.

I get on Facebook and people from all over loosing there minds demanding explanations and all this bs about Mike is such a nice guy blah blah blah, maybe they just got out the tent with mistic meg because there was a lot of soothsaying going on with the cretique of my posts and i'm questioning myself now, like jeez did i really apply for sactioning etc. My intentions were never these things.

Its reduculous so yes it feels like a witch hunt when i check this thread or facebook and theres people just being straight negitive, admittily it may not seem like much to indeviduals but i've had enough of it. People i dont even know, with no intention of going to this event shutting it down.

Go on any other thread and see if there is that level of negitive coments, im dropping out, cant make it, dont like the rules etc. No one who actully wanted to go cares about your opinion.

Why not just send a pm or not buy a ticket when they go on sale.

So yeah i'm not think skinned enough to run a tournement, i'm done.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

As requested, locked.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.