BUBBA Bowl V - 3rd Mar - MAP on Pg 10

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Loki
Legend
Legend

Re: BUBBA Bowl V - Back to Bearsics - 3rd March 2018

Post by Loki »

Map_BUBBA.jpg
I'll add some notes over the next 24hrs...

CAR DRIVERS: The venue has free parking but you MUST register you car license plate at the front desk. There is a white touchscreen on the receptions so you can just enter your own number.

There is a notice on one of the car parks that it will be locked at 7pm - this is a general warning the gates will not be locked dead on 7pm so don't worry about your car getting locked in if we run a little late

Doors will open at 8.30

The kitchen will open from 9am for things like bacon buttys and breakfasts

Lunch is a sandwich buffet - vegetarian is definitely fine I have sought confirmation for our Vegan attendees

Dave venue is wheelchair friendly and has heating :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Dionysian
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: BUBBA Bowl V - 3rd Mar - MAP on Pg 10

Post by Dionysian »

My train gets into Keynsham at 9 so I'll probably be cutting it fine towards the end of registration, but 100% there.

If you're checking rosters personally (rather than 1st rd opp) I can send in advance.

OKnotKO
Rookie
Rookie

Post by OKnotKO »

Hi guys,

Although I won't be entering the tournament, I'd like to come along and spectate. Is this possible? I don't mind paying a bit for the pleasure.

Cheers.

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

OKnotKO wrote:Hi guys,

Although I won't be entering the tournament, I'd like to come along and spectate. Is this possible? I don't mind paying a bit for the pleasure.

Cheers.
It’s a public venue so you will be more than welcome to come in and have a wander round. No charge from us although I’m sure that the Pavillion would appreciate you buying a beer/coffee. The only charge would be the car parking if you drive - participates have free parking but visitors would have to pay.

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Dionysian wrote:My train gets into Keynsham at 9 so I'll probably be cutting it fine towards the end of registration, but 100% there.

If you're checking rosters personally (rather than 1st rd opp) I can send in advance.
No worries Spence, formal check will be by 1st opponent but if you could pm me race and team name so I can populate Score ahead of time that would be greatly appreciated.

OKnotKO
Rookie
Rookie

Post by OKnotKO »

Loki wrote:

Cheers.
It’s a public venue so you will be more than welcome to come in and have a wander round. No charge from us although I’m sure that the Pavillion would appreciate you buying a beer/coffee. The only charge would be the car parking if you drive - participates have free parking but visitors would have to pay.
Great thanks. I'm sure I'll purchase a coffee or beer, or perhaps both. I also live in South Bristol so I won't be driving.
I would have been tempted to participate but still haven't painted my team up.

Cheers.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

That's not a problem! Come and play! If you want a painted team I can lend, as I'm sure would our gracious host.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Itchen Masack »

For some reason when I'm putting BS31 2FW into google maps it is only accepting the BS31 bit and guiding me towards what i presume is the centre of that post region. This area a new build by any chance? No chance in hell my ancient satnav will get me there.

I shall head towards the station instead BS31 2BT so at least i'm close, and hopefully give Spence some colourful hand gestures out the window on my way to the pavillion :)

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

OKnotKO wrote:Great thanks. I'm sure I'll purchase a coffee or beer, or perhaps both. I also live in South Bristol so I won't be driving.

Cheers.
As sann said, that's not a problem. Any of the Bristol players would be happy to lend you a team. Loki has all of them :lol:

Are you in our Facebook group? Look for Bubba Blood Bowl Bristol if not.

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

OKnotKO wrote:
Loki wrote:

Cheers.
Great thanks. I'm sure I'll purchase a coffee or beer, or perhaps both. I also live in South Bristol so I won't be driving.

Cheers.
Give in to temptation :D As the others have said you could either borrow what Team you are comfortable with or play with your team unpainted no ones going to worry.

Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Itchen Masack wrote:For some reason when I'm putting BS31 2FW into google maps it is only accepting the BS31 bit and guiding me towards what i presume is the centre of that post region. This area a new build by any chance? No chance in hell my ancient satnav will get me there.

I shall head towards the station instead BS31 2BT so at least i'm close, and hopefully give Spence some colourful hand gestures out the window on my way to the pavillion :)
Yep fairly new development, Google maps does now take you to the correct location but you should be fine if you find your way to the station

TheShepherd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by TheShepherd »

Paid

Shepherd for the Wales team
KFoged
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by KFoged »

Im trying to see if i can get it to work with a day trip to Bristol

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Hands up if you have 3 free cheerleaders! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
TheShepherd
Super Star
Super Star

Post by TheShepherd »

sann0638 wrote:Hands up if you have 3 free cheerleaders! :D
I guess they’ll help you keep... staying alive

Shepherd for the Wales team