WYBBL presents. The Khorne Kup - May 13th '17 - Leeds (Full)

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Re: WYBBL presents. The Khorne Kup - May 13th '17 - Leeds (F

Post by fire olli »

Cheers, can you ask him to press the button for the NAF rankings as well as I will be using the chaos pact again soon at another event so would be good to have the correct ranking.

Many Thanks.

Reason: ''
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

It's all done in date of event order in the end anyway, doesn't matter when it's entered. But if I can help in any way, let me know.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
indiana-utah
Veteran
Veteran

Post by indiana-utah »

So sorry about this folks, while the tournament was held under the WYBBL banner, I let Alex run it, and he's had a family bereavement and other matters to sort. Not trying to make excuses, and I am pushing him to sort the results out ASAP.

We will ensure future tournaments are done fully in house, so that a few of the WYBBL team have the score data and we can get back to results being posted within 24 hours like previous tournaments we've run.

Again, sorry all.