RDVBB XV - 20/21 May 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Xod
Veteran
Veteran

Re: RDVBB XV - 20/21 May 2017

Post by Xod »

Small question:

Per each tier difference, you get an additional 60k that you can use to :
a- Remove a simple skill from your opponent (20k), limited to one per tier difference
b- add skills to your roster at normal cost (normal or double with no restriction)

Assume I will be playing a Tier 3 team ;-), and I play against a tier 1 team, if I remove 2 times a skill of the opponent, and I have 2 times 40k extra to use on skills, can I combine them and take 2 double and a single or can I just take 2 double? (and the excess 10K each goes to waste)

Reason: ''
Holder of the Sunville Bowl dice!
*insert evil laughter*
KhorneliusPraxx
Experienced
Experienced

Re: RDVBB XV - 20/21 May 2017

Post by KhorneliusPraxx »

I want to say "thank you" to Sebo, Ghorghor, and everyone involved at running the tournament.
Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves both at the tourney and at dinner on Saturday night.
I want to send special thanks to my five opponents, Crouch, Rhadghut, Sjapie, Ptit Lotin, and Trambi.
Super extra special thanks goes out to Majoras and Barboza for allowing a complete stranger to join their team. (I went 0-5 for the first time ever and dragged them down.) :-)

Sjapie gave me some Aussi BB dice and a sketchbook and the tourney gave me prize for traveling the farthest but the real prize was the great BB action and good conversations.

Reason: ''