Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

cornish
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post by cornish »

KFoged wrote:I will pass the stuff on, no worries
Thoroughly decent gesture and deserving NAFC Champion! Sportsmanship Award goes to...

Reason: ''
NAF Name: Cornish
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Bring it to the Welsh! The merthyr guys will be there on masse :)

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

hahahaha!
#ComingOverHereStealingOurChampionships !!
And this time it's true :) :lol:

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

cornish wrote:My Underworld were Stunty Lunchmoney. It should make me eligible for the SWTC Stunty Trophy!
Thank you.

Any other Underworld or Lizard stunty I should know about?

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Who's piratephil? :lol:

Just can't get the staff these days, to be fair we we're mad rushed at the end, at one point I thought we we're all getting kicked out :orc:

@KForged, if your happy to mail it to him then I can send you payment for postage costs via paypal or bring it to Gert Bowl and I will get it to him from here. Once I find out who he is lol Thank you :orc:

Brilliant day, also wanted to say thank you to everyone who I called games on for taking it so well, I did say in the rules that games would be tight and that we would have "no more that 2 hours per game" but at times it did feel like we we're at a Speed Bowl event. perhaps that is something for me to think about next time, 40 coaches though :o

We forgot to do the "and the next South West Tournament Championship event is..."
The Albion Coast Cup on 8th & 9th July in Southampton

and the next British Event is next weekend
Mersey Bowl on the 1st & 2nd July in Liverpool

Thank you all again, hopefully will return soon with a generous helping of SPAM for all them out there hungry for more...

Foul Bowl, its in the pain

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

Weighing in on both debates....someone check with nightwing...i dont remember seeing rats on his board when i played next to him - Just Morg.

That would mean the Stunty Cup should be his AND itd count as Stunty for the SWTC?

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)
KFoged
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by KFoged »

@frogboy
Piratephil is my mate from Oxford, so if it goes that way I will just drop it off. It was those flings with some crazy big And lovely trees

But I will wait to see if the underworld was Stunty or not

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

KFoged wrote:@frogboy
Piratephil is my mate from Oxford, so if it goes that way I will just drop it off. It was those flings with some crazy big And lovely trees

But I will wait to see if the underworld was Stunty or not
Thanks buddy, i just message Nightwing now.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Also Well done to Hobnail and his Underworld Team (not stunty lol), who is the Foul Bowl Champion 2017

Sticking the boot into all his opponents with equal vigor, although some nuts we're harder to crack he still walked away with an astonishing 13 Causalities by way of Foul Action and the largest share of the booty.

KFoged
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by KFoged »

frogboy wrote:Also Well done to Hobnail and his Underworld Team (not stunty lol), who is the Foul Bowl Champion 2017

Sticking the boot into all his opponents with equal vigor, although some nuts we're harder to crack he still walked away with an astonishing 13 Causalities by way of Foul Action and the largest share of the booty.
Yeah that is truly amazing, even if you foul in all 64 turns that is a cas in every 5 fouls

Hobnail can you teach me how to foul? I could not make a single with my chainsaw goblins and it was not for a lack of trying! Just ask my opponents...

nightwing
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by nightwing »

Hobnail wrote:Weighing in on both debates....someone check with nightwing...i dont remember seeing rats on his board when i played next to him - Just Morg.

That would mean the Stunty Cup should be his AND itd count as Stunty for the SWTC?
I had rats, so no stunty eligibility for me!

Cheers all- great fun, played 4 people I'd never played before and had a blast :D

Scrumpy Scramble (2017), Foul Bowl 2016, SAWBBowl 2017- International Glowworm Award
Auld World Masters 2017- Most Casualties
Chimera Cup 2017- Most Touchdowns
Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

KFoged wrote:
frogboy wrote:Also Well done to Hobnail and his Underworld Team (not stunty lol), who is the Foul Bowl Champion 2017

Yeah that is truly amazing, even if you foul in all 64 turns that is a cas in every 5 fouls

Hobnail can you teach me how to foul? I could not make a single with my chainsaw goblins and it was not for a lack of trying! Just ask my opponents...
The funny thing is that i only scored 1 in each of games one and three....poor old dreamscreator and thevoiceofjericho took the brunt of it (i scored 7 in the last game vs Chaos).

Pretty sure id have won any Red Card Magnet Award had there been one! I was well into double figures on that too!!!

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Hobnail wrote:
KFoged wrote:

The funny thing is that i only scored 1 in each of games one and three....poor old dreamscreator and thevoiceofjericho took the brunt of it (i scored 7 in the last game vs Chaos).

Pretty sure id have won any Red Card Magnet Award had there been one! I was well into double figures on that too!!!
Hobnail is a Dirty Git :D

Congrats piratephil for stunty Cup at first NAF event too, great job :D

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Hobnail wrote: Pretty sure id have won any Red Card Magnet Award had there been one! I was well into double figures on that too!!!
Am I the only TO who does that?

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

A few thoughts on running Score, from me: http://www.sann0638.co.uk/to-learning-points/

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler