Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post by dreamscreator »

frogboy wrote:4) Special Cards are not permitted, with the exception of Goblins who receive 1 free Dirty Trick (due to the cost of the free bribe), Teams are far too busy trying to kick each others teef in to take notice of any special plays.
So, playing goblins I can choose between Dirty Trick or bribe? I prefer the bribe :P

Reason: ''
Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

dreamscreator wrote:
frogboy wrote:4) Special Cards are not permitted, with the exception of Goblins who receive 1 free Dirty Trick (due to the cost of the free bribe), Teams are far too busy trying to kick each others teef in to take notice of any special plays.
So, playing goblins I can choose between Dirty Trick or bribe? I prefer the bribe :P
No you get both, this is because the TV would be different to the other teams, as I am including free bribe for all teams which cost 100k, but only 50k for Goblins. So Goblin Teams get one free bribe and also 1 free dirty trick card per game. (Goblin Teams may not purchase other Dirty tricks, only the free one will be allowed).

:orc:

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

frogboy wrote:No you get both, this is because the TV would be different to the other teams, as I am including free bribe for all teams which cost 100k, but only 50k for Goblins. So Goblin Teams get one free bribe and also 1 free dirty trick card per game. (Goblin Teams may not purchase other Dirty tricks, only the free one will be allowed).
That's even better! New Dirty Tricks cards or the old ones? Should I bring my own cards?

What I need to do for sure is paid :oops: I will do this evening :)

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

dreamscreator wrote:
frogboy wrote:No you get both, this is because the TV would be different to the other teams, as I am including free bribe for all teams which cost 100k, but only 50k for Goblins. So Goblin Teams get one free bribe and also 1 free dirty trick card per game. (Goblin Teams may not purchase other Dirty tricks, only the free one will be allowed).
That's even better! New Dirty Tricks cards or the old ones? Should I bring my own cards?

What I need to do for sure is paid :oops: I will do this evening :)
Now this is something i did not know about. Where can i find the new Dirty Tricks Cards?

#toomanyrules1

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

frogboy wrote:Now this is something i did not know about. Where can i find the new Dirty Tricks Cards?

#toomanyrules1
They came with the pack Team Titans. I just realise I haven't this one :lol:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Bl ... s-Pack-ENG

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Thanks buddy,

Ok lets go with the CRP ones as this is how i designed the rules, i've not read these ones and its only to balance the TV of goblins and not available to every race.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Froggy, you may have a couple of newbs coming up from my neck of the woods, BiscottiMonster and Malabolga. :)
They started their NAF tourneys at Block of Holding and have caught the bug, but one dayers only at the mo.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

lunchmoney wrote:Froggy, you may have a couple of newbs coming up from my neck of the woods, BiscottiMonster and Malabolga. :)
They started their NAF tourneys at Block of Holding and have caught the bug, but one dayers only at the mo.
Thats fantastic, more the merrier. We already got a range of coaches from fresh faced NAF rookies to the 2017 NAFC Champion (although rumour has it he is bringing Stunty) so looks like it will be a good mix.

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Payment received Dreamscreator, thank you very much :D

Will update list when I get home.

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

I'll be heading there Ro, put me down on the interested section and I'll pay up this eve.

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

nonumber wrote:I'll be heading there Ro, put me down on the interested section and I'll pay up this eve.
Excellent, thanks buddy :orc:

Also received payment from Liam from Firestorm Blood Bowl League

Thank you :orc:

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Foul Bowl is less than a few weeks away, and if your already a tournament coach you will already know the answer to this next question. But for the rookies who are joining in for possibly their first NAF Ranked Tournement the answer is not always black and yellow or pink and purple or whatever that git said once apon a time...

So the option is there, its not compolsery, we are not biased at Foul Bowl, to me your all equally welcome to play registered or not, but if you've never heard of them or had a reason to look but never went through with it, The NAF will be present to officiate their longstanding promotion of the great game we all play and love. So click the link below and ask yourselves this...

Why join the NAF?

https://www.thenaf.net/2015/12/why-join-the-naf/

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

Paid Rory

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

nonumber wrote:Paid Rory
Thanks buddy, recieved :)

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Payment received from Philip S, thank you ;)