Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Foul Bowl 2 - Cardiff - 24th June 2017

Post by frogboy »

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
frogboy wrote:Foul Bowl 3 may or may not be happening summer 2018...
CRAP! I have already committed to my wife that I am coming to Wales to play in this tournament. Once you confirm it is happening, mark me down as the first player to confirm. :wink:
I've spoken to the venue and they are happy for us to return. Just need to think carefully about dates. It will be in the Summer but may move it to July if there are free weekends in the Calendar.

Reason: ''
I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
KhorneliusPraxx
Experienced
Experienced

Post by KhorneliusPraxx »

frogboy wrote:
KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
frogboy wrote:Foul Bowl 3 may or may not be happening summer 2018...
CRAP! I have already committed to my wife that I am coming to Wales to play in this tournament. Once you confirm it is happening, mark me down as the first player to confirm. :wink:
I've spoken to the venue and they are happy for us to return. Just need to think carefully about dates. It will be in the Summer but may move it to July if there are free weekends in the Calendar.
July is more than fine with me. I plan on doing some diving when I am there and I think the water in July may be a little warmer than in June. :orc: ;-)

https://www.seatemperature.org/europe/u ... dom/wales/

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

There's a dive center in Chepstow.

Not sure how many people dive off the South Coast though, the Severn Estuary is dangerous, you might be better off going over the West Coast. I know zero about diving though :)

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.