B7 2015 - Tournament 27./28.06.2015 in Stuttgart/ Germany

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Frank
Star Player
Star Player

B7 2015 - Tournament 27./28.06.2015 in Stuttgart/ Germany

Post by Frank »

The 14th B7 Blood Bowl Championship will be held during the “Auryn”, a gaming convention at “Waldheim Tannenberg” in Stuttgart-Böblingen.

The convention starts on Friday and there is nonstop gaming until Sunday with role-playing, tabletops and cardboard games. We use this fantastic atmosphere as a great environment for our Bloodbowl tournament.

We will try to provide custom made stadiums instead of cardboard pitches for each tournament table.

If you bring your sleeping bag and air mattress, you can sleep on the floor of a reserved non-smoking room for free. You can also bring a tent or just sleep open air.

We will have 6 rounds in Swiss system.

Over 2 days of fun and a lot of goodies for every coach!

You find more information by clicking on this Link

Reason: ''
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Re: B7 2015 - Tournament 27./28.06.2015 in Stuttgart/ German

Post by traveller »

Its now 1.1.2015 and i just send a Email. :wink:

Traveller

Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

But Orkboss was the first. 2 minutes after midnight we received his registration :-)

Happy new year!

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

New mini?!

Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, Second ghoul, ....

Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

Digger Goreman wrote:New mini?!
No new mini. This year will be the last B7 organized by Baerbel and me. After 12 years it's time for a change. Some other guys will take over the B7 from next year. Most likely in a different form.
My plan is to sell (nearly) all my stadiums to be picked up by the coaches end of the B7, so that I have not to transport them back onto my attic. I need space for another hobby... 8)

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Sad to hear this. But i can understand this, too.
Getting older, a new hobby,... :wink:

Even one reason to make sure i can visit this last "Original" B7!!

ah about new hobby... could it be something in touche with xwings and things like that? :wink:

Traveller

Frank
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Frank »

The B7 2015 will be the last one organized by Baerbel and me. Don't worry the B7 will be continued by Rainer and Fabi, but of course in a different format.
As you may know in the last 12 years we only played on custom made stadiums. This will change, so this year the last time I have to transport my 27 stadiums to the B7 in Stuttgart/ Germany.

In addition I need space in my attic, so the stadiums I built during the last 15 years have to find a new home.
The decision was not easy, but I will sell the stadiums and they have to be picked up at the end of the B7 2015. In that way I won’t have to transport them back after the event. I will not send it by postal!

You find on the B7 website pics and infos:
http://b7.beckerf.de/html/stadium_sales.html

There you can see the starting/current bid. Please only make bids with 5 € steps.

If you are interested then please send an email with info for which stadium (number 01 - 29) you want to bid which amount (multiples of 5€’s) to: B7@BeckerF.de

You can bid until sunday morning 28.06.2015 in person at the event. This website will not be updated after 25th of June, because we have limited internet access at the event.