Pearly Kings & Queens VIII
are proud to present the 8th Pearly Kings and Queens Bloodbowl tournament, to be held on the 16th and 17th April 2011. This InfoPack
will provide you with all the details for the weekend not included in this post. If you have any enquiries please feel free to pm Blitzwing
on this forum.Costs
· £20 for NAF members (Tournament entrance and lunch both days)
· £25 for non-NAF members (Tournament entrance, lunch both days and NAF sign-up)
To book your place, send cheques made payable to Luke Gregory to 4 Heath Villas, Plumstead, London, SE18 1PG. Payments by PayPal can be made to email@example.com
, please could anyone using PayPal select the personal and gift options to avoid any transfer fees. With any payments please include your name, NAF name and NAF number if you are already signed up to the NAF. There is space for 30+ coaches to take part and places will be given those who pay 1st. Venue
220 City Road
· 09:00-10:00 Registration
· 10:00-12:15 Game 1
· 12:15-13:15 Lunch
· 13:15-15:30 Game 2
· 15:45-18:00 Game 3Sunday
· 09:30-11:45 Game 4
· 11:45-12:45 Lunch
· 12:45-15:00 Game 5
· 15:15-17:30 Game 6
· 17:30-18:00 Prize givingTournament FormatRules
We will be using Blood Bowl Competition Rules
, with Chaos Pact, Slann and Underworld teams included. 1,100,000 Teams with no inducements except for 1 star player for stunty teams, master chef for halfling teams, 100K bribes for goblin teams and 50K bribes for Underworld teams. Team Progression
Skills are awarded to random players at the start of the tournament and then after each game. Players can get more then one skill and a roll is made to see if that skill is a double although stat increases are ignored.
· At Registration - 1 Skill
· After game 1 - 1 Skill
· After game 2 - 2 Skills
· After game 3 - 1 Skill
· After game 4 - 2 Skills
· After game 5 - 1 SkillThe Draw
The 1st round will be seeded by NAF ranking. All rounds after the 1st the draw will be Swiss, based purely on scores so far in the tournament. Game Score
Scoring is 32 points split between both coaches.
· Winner gets 20 points to start
· +3 per net TD (up to a max of +9).
· +/- 1 per net casualty (up to a max of +/- 3). Casualties from blocking and secret weapons only.
· The loser gets 32 points minus the winners score.
· In the event of a draw then the score is 16 points each +/- net casualties. Awards
1st Place, 2nd Place, James Brown Memorial Trophy (Best Stunty), Most TDs, Most CASs, Best Painted & Blackshirt Hunter.
We look forward to seeing you all again.
Thx LukePaid 19/30
Heff (Inc NAF Sign Up)