Oberonn Smack - 1 day - 30 okt. - Belgium

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

kwèk
Veteran
Veteran

Oberonn Smack - 1 day - 30 okt. - Belgium

Post by kwèk »

IT’s OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN! ! ! !

So what are we offering:

1 day of Blood Bowl goodness
… isn’t that enough ?

The rules:

- Unless some other rule set comes out, we’ll be using LRB 5.0 (+experimental rules)

- Every coach gets 1.100.000 GP (so TR or TV 110)

- 2 skills on a random figure, 1 skill on a choicen figure. The choisen figure CANT be a figure that already has a skill. You can only stack with "random" choices. Skills are BEFORE the game. You can get 1 double before game 2 and 1 double before game 3.

- The weather is always “nice”. Changing weather on the kick off table will just end up in an extra scatter.

- Fouling casualties / Crowdpush casualties will be considered as “blocking casualties”, so you can earn “tie break” points for casualties made by fouling.

- Resurection (everyone heals after each game, no SPP)

- Inducements (and star players) are not allowed... EXCEPT FOR:
Halfling teams can hire a master cheff
Goblin teams can hire bribes

The glittering prizes:

The more people enter the competition the bigger the prize money gets. The commissioners won’t hold anything back.
Prizes will consist of gift vouchers that can be exchanged in our local gaming store: don’t worry you guys will find your taste in our shop.

- First place
- Second place
- Most casualties (unless the one with the most casualties already has a prize, then it goes to the second most)
- Most TDs (same remark as the most casualties)
- A small prize for the best painted team

If the prize money runs up too high, we can give away some other small prizes to other coaches as well. This will be announced at the beginning of the tournament.

When and where?

30/10/2010 (Saturday)
Oberonn hasselt
www.oberonn.be
Kempische Steenweg 27 - B-3500 Hasselt
(Belgium Limburg)
Cost : 5 euros

The schedule:

The shop should be open at 9:30
First game should start at 10:00 sharp and takes until 12:00
We’ll be having dinner till 13:00
Second game starts at 13:00 till 15:00
Last game starts at 15:05 till 17:05

During the lunch break, I'll be getting food for the once that ordered in the morning.
We’ll give away the prizes as soon as all the results are in, so that you people can start your trip home early.

If there are any questions at all, you can always email me at : tom.neven@gmail.com
You don’t have to preregister for the tournament, but I would appreciate it if you send an E-mail to me that you are attending this tournament, telling me who you are and which team you’ll be playing, so that I can keep track of how many people are coming.
For the guys that are wondering, this tournament is NAF-Sanctioned.

For more questions, just Email me.

If you would like to purchase stuff from our store, and you want to be sure its there I can also make arrangements for that. Pls take a look at: www.oberonn.be

Greetings, and see you guys in Hasselt.

Reason: ''
Love the Right Stuff
Xod
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Oberonn Smack - 1 day - 30 okt. - Belgium

Post by Xod »

I'll be there ofcourse :)

Not quite sure about the team yet, but probably some team with ...
TET'N! :D

Reason: ''
Holder of the Sunville Bowl dice!
*insert evil laughter*