RDVBB VIII - 26 & 27 june - FRANCE (78)

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

jManu
Rookie
Rookie

RDVBB VIII - 26 & 27 june - FRANCE (78)

Post by jManu »

RDVBB VIII

For this 8th edition of Rendezvous Blood Bowl, the tournament's most glamorous all returns and will be held on 26 & June 27, 2010.

We'll welcome you to the site of the base entertainment at Verneuil sur Seine, Yvelines (78).
We have at our disposal many green areas and a swimming area with lifeguard. So plan to bring stuff to relax : balls, bathing suits ...

I take this opportunity to point out that we'll do our best to ensure that schedules will be respected (using the timer if necessary) so that everyone can benefit of these moments of relaxation. Magical moments where we see coaches debating in theological discussions or going away hand in hand behind a bush ... Anyway, we count on you!

The tournament will run from Saturday 26 9am to Sunday 27 5pm. It is possible to stay on site the night on Saturday to Sunday. The rooms have 2 or 4 beds. The prices vary between 15 and 17 euros. It is possible to reserve a bed. To do this, tell me before May the 15th. After that date, we have to do with the availability of remaining rooms.

It is also possible to stay the friday night. Tell us and we'll study it.

The registration fee is 40 euros for NAF members and 45 euros for others. It will be possible to enroll in the NAF on site (annual subscription 10$ and includes access to 3 NAF dices).
Pre Registration is already open!

This price includes registration for the tournament, Saturday and Sunday lunch and hot and cold drinks at will.

You will find detailed schedules and rules on the site rdvbb. You'll learn that there is a competition by teams of 3 coaches, the format will be TV105 and skills will be assigned in this order: 2 simple skills before the 1st round, 1 double before the 3rd round then 2 simple skills before 4th Round.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Trambi chained me to my computer so that i can answer you !
(Sorry for my english :roll: )

French championship step

Organized by les Tisseurs de Chimères

Reason: ''