Apocalypse now! 04 october Leuven (Belgium)

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

WoodenSpoon
Rookie
Rookie

Post by WoodenSpoon »

Thanks for the + reactions.

The succes of the tournament is made by all the players that day !

Many thanks, and you've get us warm for BB !

The Fallen Angels Team

Reason: ''
Vigfus
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Vigfus »

Thanks from me as well. Great tournament, smooth organisation. All in all a great day.

Thanks to opponents JJ, Mepmuff and Carloz.

Special thanks go to Carloz, who was wise enough to join the Plopsaland Giants Fanclub. For those not in the know, he's lost a bet (he was going to finish in the first 3) and now has to wear a Plopsaland Giant Fan T-shirt on each Tournament he plays (except for team-tournaments) in the coming year (up till October 4th 2010).

Xod has also volunteered to join the plopsaland Giants Fanclub. Any other takers?

I am De Duvel, but you can call me Sjapie
Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

Very nice tournament indeed! Worthy addition to the Belgian Blood Bowl scene if you ask me. Therefore I'd like to thank the organisation crew as well as the "logistic support crew" who made suer we didn't starve to death and more importantly could maintain our body fluid levels to prevent mass dehydration ...

Thanks to my opponents as well for letting me win my three games and the tourney as well in the end!

MrFox, being the fifth game you ever played, you made it more than difficult for me with your rats! Keep up this good standard and you're bound to become one of the better coaches in Belgium!

Xod, when you scored the 0-2 in my receiving half I was convinced it would become another slaughter. Luckily for me Mickey Turnover (Xod's rat ogre, ed.) decided otherwise.

Hellboy, I really enjoyed that last game, but hope your elves will perform at least to standard expectations next time. It just isn't right when undead beat pro elves on the ball handling and dodging front ...