Goth Bowl 10-12 april 2009

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

mattias
Rookie
Rookie

Goth Bowl 10-12 april 2009

Post by mattias »

6 years in a row, and still going strong! GothBowl is the Blood Bowl tournament of the gaming convention GothCon in Göteborg, Sweden. It takes place during the easter holiday april 10th to 12th 2009. For more information please visit our thread on the Wizard Games Forum: http://www.wizard-games.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1634 or our web site: http://www.gobbl.se/gothbowl/ with information, rules and instructions. To sign up send an e-mail to milstolpe@gmail.com with your team roster, name and cell phone number.

Reason: ''
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Too late notice for me this year :( but advertise it sooner next year and you will probably get more interest - would love to see Gothenborg! :D

Whoa - I've just seen the rules after writing the above! There are some interesting looking rules and schedule!!!

Good luck, and hopefully there'll be a tournie report after... :D

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Geoff - bear in mind this is a full con rather than just a BB tourney. Includes (usually) kipping on the floor of a class room (if you sleep at all), eating badly and so on. PLenty of non-BB stuff to do around the location if you ever come over.

Gothcon is a good laugh all round. two days solid gaming. Decent location too. There's a really good little Italian restaurant nearby.
I've played Warmachine there the last few years rather than BB, though the reigning Gothbowl champion is the commish of my pretty much defunct league. I played a few years back as well. Suffered from the league-based set up a bit (lost a Black Orc and a Blitzer first game).

I'm not going this year but I may do next year. If people thought about coming over, I'd certainly encourage them. It will be Easter weekend again, because it always is.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
mattias
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mattias »

Lucifer: You´re more than welcome! If I can attract players from other countrys to my little event I would happily offer them a place to sleep in my living room instead of the class rooms in the school! The wife permitting, of course...

About the late notice. i first realised there was a forum like this a few days ago, and found the Tounament Posting-thread then. I thought I´d give it a go and post, maybe somone will see it And someone obviusly did!