Fulginium Bowl II - Foligno ITALY - 21-22 february 2009

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

wp
Experienced
Experienced

Fulginium Bowl II - Foligno ITALY - 21-22 february 2009

Post by wp »

A friend of mine ask me to put on the infos about this tournament:

F.F.I.H.L. (Fantasy football ice hockey leagues)
with approval of NAF
In collaboration with Hotel*** Il Borgo dell’Ulivo
Presents

The first 7 matches Italian Tournament
Foligno 21-22 february 2009

RULEBOOK
The rulebook used is the LRB5 with the following exception:
No inducements with the exception of the master chef for halfling team, no wizard, no special card
It will be used the Magic Healing rule, so the casualties inflicted during a game are not considered for the next game
The Necromantic and Undead teams that during a match killed an opponent player, may add a free zombie to their roster for that match only.
The Nurgle teams that during a match killed an opponent player, may NOT add a free rotter during that match and in the following matches
Are admitted the apothecaries
There isn’t “illegal procedure”
There isn’t four-time minutes limit for turn
The match have a time limit of 2,15 hours. After that time limit, the referee may decide to stop the match

TEAM
Every coach have 1.000.000 golden coins to create his team choosing from the 21 official races and the 3 new experimental races: Chaos Pact, Underworld, Slann (but only if the miniature are easy to recognize)
Skills are so allotted: 2 normal skill at the begin of the first match, 2 normal skill at the begin of the third match, one double skill (or two normal) at the begin of the fifth match. A player can have assigned only one single skill. The skills must be assigned before the start of the tournament
THE TOURNAMENT
The tournament is based on the swiss system, and consist of 7 matches. The prizes are for the first, second and third coach, best touchdown, best defence, most casualties, best stunty team (stunty teams: Halfling, Goblin, Ogre, Lizardmen monoskinks + 1kroxigor, Note: this prize will be allotted if there are at least 2 stunty teams in the tournament), best race team (Note: this prize will be allotted if there are at least 2 teams of the same race in the tournament, example: there are 2 nurgle teams, it will be allotted the prize for the best nurgle team)

SCORE
Score is so calculated;
Victory 5 points
Draw 2 points
Defeat 0 points
Conceding -5 points (5 points to the opponent for classification)
At equality points the following tiebreak are considered:
Total score of the opponents;
50 points system (30 points of start +/- 10 for victory/defeat, +/- 3 points for touchdown made/suffered, +/1 point for casualty made/suffered, for a max total of 50 points and a minus of 10 points);
Total touchdown difference;
Total casualties difference;
More touchdown made;
More casualties made;
Random.

REGISTRATION
The registrations to the tournament stops Thursday 19 February 2009. You have to communicate name, NAF nick and number, team name and race, nationality. So Friday 20 February it will be possible consult online the first round of
matches (www.blood-bowl.info > sezione Tornei,> Fulginium Bowl II topic)
The cost of partecipation to the tournament is 7 euro for NAF members an 12 euro for non NAF members (we reserve thepossibility to change the cost of participation if we can give to you a tournament gadget)

TOURNAMENT LOCATION
The tournament will be played at the Hotel-Restaurant L’ULIVO , address via Monte Bianco 23, Matigge di Trevi (PG), Italy,
tel and fax 0039.0742.78969, www.borgoulivo.it , info@borgoulivo.it
WHERE LODGING
The Hotel-Restaurant L’ULIVO has made to us a special offer for the tournament, one night in quadruple room with breakfast, the Saturday dinner, the Saturday and Sunday light lunches, 75 euro at person. For a second night in quadruple room the cost is 25 euro at person. For different solution (triple, double, single room) contact directly the hotel looking for Maurizio and use as reference Blood Bowl / Alessandro
These are other reference about 15-20 minutes from the location of the tournament
•HOLIDAY INN Via M. Arcamone 16 – Foligno tel 0039 0742 32166
•OSTELLO DELLA GIOVENTU’ (Youth Hostel) Via Pierantoni – Foligno tel 0039 0742 342566
•HOTEL ITALIA Piazza Matteotti 12 – Foligno tel 0039 0742 350412
•HOTEL POLEDRINI Viale Mezzetti 2 – Foligno tel 0039 0742 341041
•HOTEL VALENTINI Via Ottaviani 19 – Foligno tel 0039 0742 353990
at the airport of Sant‘Egidio (near Perugia), 25 minutes from Foligno, 35 minutes from the location of tournament, land some Ryan Airlines flights, from London and Barcellona
I hope to see you .. and I’m sorry for my bad English
LEONIDA
INFO:
www.Blood-Bowl.it Forum
(http://www.blood-bowl.info/forum/index.php?act=idx)
Sezione Tornei > Fulginium Bowl II
0039 3313714334 Alessandro (nick Naf : LEONIDA)
0039 3471268090 Marco (nick Naf: mk)

I have attended at the first edition and for sure I'll be at this tournament next year.
I raccomend it as one of the best italian Tournaments.
Saturnday dinner is something you'll never forget... 8)
Leonida and me'll arrange the transport from airport to location and return ;)

Roller

Reason: ''