Colleges of Magic 2509 14-15 november

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

1. All players come back as normal. So if your secret weapon was turned into a toad, Huzaa, you were lucky. He can be used again for the next half.
2. Only blocking casualties count.
3. Same goes for the toad king. Fouling is SOOOOOOOOO unsportsmanl like. :lol:

Reason: ''
Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

I'm happy to announce that Twyllenimor and van_da_coach are also infected by the total nonsense bloodbowl flue! And maybe a third too. Please come. It will make the event bigger than ever before! :D

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Draco, is it possible to get the rules without the picture in tha backgroud, aka as a "normal" acrobat text-file ?

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

I'll ask, don't you like the art work?;)

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Yes I do..! however:

- Printing them takes a lot of ink,
- 2 pages are on the same "page" now, thus giving me a small font to read. Since I dont need glasses to read yet (unlike you ;)) I wanted the font to be bigger...
- not everyone has fast internet at their workplace. Loading and printing them at work (boo-hiss :pissed: !) takes too much time for me.
- I like to nag. :lol:

You may also send them to my email adress if that's easier...

Jan

Carloz
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Carloz »

Draco, is it possible to get the rules without the picture in tha backgroud, aka as a "normal" acrobat text-file ?
Facing the same problem, I made a Word file with the rules. If you pm me, I'll send it to you.

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee. (TP)
Carloz
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Carloz »

Just one. More than enough to blow up your own team if you are lucky.
Damn, I was thinking of a team with 2 wardancers, 14 on pitch spellcasters and 8 rerolls.

Just to be sure, the on-pitch wizard assistant is one of your 11 players you field? Or is he an extra? 8)

Just read the rules and imo the new additions looks to be fun, shit loads of fun.

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee. (TP)
Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

Carloz wrote:Just to be sure, the on-pitch wizard assistant is one of your 11 players you field? Or is he an extra? 8)
He's extra. :D

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

So, can I make a roster of 10 players + a wizard (thus having 11 models on the field) ?

Players turned into a toad return to normal at the next HALF, not drive, correct ?

Aura of Paranoia: no assistsand rerolls and stuff, but does that mean that "really stupid" doesnt go to 2+ but also stays at 4+ if there is another player next to the RS-player ?

Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

JaM wrote:So, can I make a roster of 10 players + a wizard (thus having 11 models on the field) ?
No. Eleven "normal" players are obligatory BEFORE you consider buying an on-pitch spellcaster.
JaM wrote:Players turned into a toad return to normal at the next HALF, not drive, correct ?
Correct.
JaM wrote:More to come tonight...
Looking forward to it! :lol:

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

edited the post...

Paranoia and Really stupid: ... see my above post.

Quermitt
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Quermitt »

JaM wrote:Paranoia and Really stupid: ... see my above post.
Mmmh ...

This is a good one!

My idea would be that a really stupid player can not benefit from another player standing next to him.

Draco will have to give the final decision on this though. He is away for the moment, so you'll have to be patient ...

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

We played yesterday and houseruled he can, but dont let that cloud your judgement :). The other player isnt giving assist or anything.
Otherwise you are hurting the stunty teams with 2 trolls too much I think with that aura. No assists is hard enough having a lot of Str2 players on the pitch.

Also, is it possible to TTM with that aura (just thought about that) ? TTM might be seen as "giving another payer a helping hand".

Is TTM also possible with that other aura, the one with the selfishness ?

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Kiss of a prince: Can I use a reroll to fail the agility roll, thus NOT changing my other player in a toad ?

Killing a toad: Throw random for a player on both teams. That means 1 player on each team, or random 1 player from both teams ?

1 of each team -> 1 toad on each team extra,
1 player from both teams -> JUST 1 toad extra.

Aura of egoism: can a troll still throw a goblin holding a ball ? Technically he's throwing a gobbo, but rules-lawyering you could argue he's throwing a gob WITH a ball, so.... :-?

Just wanting to be sure.

boondog
Star Player
Star Player

Post by boondog »

I want in! Please! Trying very hard to make it this year.
Looks like I'll be driving and taking Copper and Sharky along for the ride.

Can someone suggest een goedkoop mar behaaglijke accomodatie waar 3 personen kunnen een grote kammer betrekken?

Lord Borak can totally kick Icepelt's frozen furry 4ss.

There are many good reasons to eat: Hunger. Boredom. Wanting to be the World's biggest man.