Botzliga e.V. Bembel Bowl IV 23/24 May 2009

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Sharky2k
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Sharky2k »

Draco you old "duckhunter" :D

Reason: ''
[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23605][img]http://botzliga.de/community/images/pics/bembelbowl/bembelbowl.jpg[/img][/url]
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

yep, he is... Draco explained us this game "Sitting Duck", too, we played a round... and i won! :D

And, Draco, yes, next time ... a new house and i will find a real bad place for you to sleep... so you can whine a lot !!! :wink:

And, btw, and i finished all games except one in time !!! :wink:

Traveller

boondog
Star Player
Star Player

Post by boondog »

Draco wrote:I had a great long weekend. One of the better tournaments I've been to. Greaat thanks to the organisation. But no thanks for Sir who's fault it was all the time. You know why! ;)
Uh, sorry, old man, but aparently you've got it backwards again in your befuddled brain. It's obvious that it was all YOUR fault.
Draco wrote:Big fun was the quiz Sir handed out in the Beergarden. We were not allowed to look at what other players were writing down. Not tht it mattered. We looked anyway and copied all the wrong answers! :lol:
Yeah, all the quiz sheets from the table you were sitting on had the same wrong answers to the same questions. Proof positive that it was all YOUR fault - again.

Anyway, I hope fun was had by all, I really enjoyed myself, hope to see y'all soon.

Lord Borak can totally kick Icepelt's frozen furry 4ss.

There are many good reasons to eat: Hunger. Boredom. Wanting to be the World's biggest man.
Turin
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Turin »

Btw: Does anybody else know, how old Griff Oberwald is (season 2608/09)??? :wink:

Blood Bowl ist ein Wintersport! Duda, Duda!

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

boondog wrote:
Draco wrote:I had a great long weekend. One of the better tournaments I've been to. Greaat thanks to the organisation. But no thanks for Sir who's fault it was all the time. You know why! ;)
Uh, sorry, old man, but aparently you've got it backwards again in your befuddled brain. It's obvious that it was all YOUR fault.
Draco wrote:Big fun was the quiz Sir handed out in the Beergarden. We were not allowed to look at what other players were writing down. Not tht it mattered. We looked anyway and copied all the wrong answers! :lol:
Yeah, all the quiz sheets from the table you were sitting on had the same wrong answers to the same questions. Proof positive that it was all YOUR fault - again.

Anyway, I hope fun was had by all, I really enjoyed myself, hope to see y'all soon.
If you would have given me a sheet with all the right answers in the first place our table would have had all the right ansers. But you didn't, so it's definatly YOUR fault! :P

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

I just added my photos of the Bembel Bowl 2009 into the tournament section of my website. :)

Traveller

UtakHai
Veteran
Veteran

Post by UtakHai »

Thanks Traveller, really some nice pictures :)