Thrudbowl 2008 19-20 juli

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

shaniepoo wrote:
Giraffe wrote:Shane, How can you be stylish in a thong?

I guess we'll find out on the saturday night(shudder! :puke: )

I didn't think I could feel any sicker, what with having to do the bush tucker and all.... :cry:

frank
Change of plans... the girls im working nights with have just picked my outfit for the waxing... :o
Not sure whether i want to see pictures or not.

The whole horror thing is being heavily outweighed by the seeing the hippy in great pain and embarrasement at the same time!!! :puke: :puke:

Reason: ''
A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Frank on holiday 5th - 13th July

Post by Giraffe »

By close of play today there will be pictures on the website of Dan Cates's Pro-painted deathroller, the vallejo paint donation and the THRUD DICE, WHICH ARRIVED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I've already christened my set, pounding poor Dave's orcs 2-1 with 7 casualties to my credit (my Khemri seem to have finally woken from a 2000 year slumber, just in time to finish the league with a flourish!)

Please note: I am on holiday and have no internet access from midday 4th July until 13th July, so anyone who reserves or pays during this time may suffer a delay before I respond.

I've promised the missus the holiday will be a Thrudbowl free zone (we have a swear box that I must donate £1 to each time I mention the word "Thrudbowl"), but hopefully I can find an internet cafe that is open at crack-of-dawn-o'clock so I can keep you all updated.

note with only 19 spaces left it is possible we might max out this year, we're limited to 70 places by fire regulations in the hall, so please make sure you've reserved before you travel all the way down to Bognor, just to find we're full up!!

To be honest, I'm sure we could possibly put one or two extra in the kitchen if we were desparate...

15 days to go..........

Frank

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

15 days to go...i can feel the wax on my legs already... :-? ...actually it feels quite nice :wink:

@Rob - The guys want to be me...and the girls (and Rob) want to see me! hahaha

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

shaniepoo wrote: @Rob - The guys want to be me...and the girls (and Rob) want to see me! hahaha
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :wink:

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

You dont have to hide your true feelings Rob. I will wear the pants in the relationship...you can wear the skirt/kilt :lol:

The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Ronnie90210
Jason Priestly
Location: Evesham, Worcstershire, England (or maybe in my Wacky Races Car No 90210)

Post by Ronnie90210 »

im afriad i won't be able to make this one after all, my finances are a bit broken at the momment so i will have to miss this one out :(

"Living the Dream!!"
stick_with_poo_on_the_end
has a big box

Post by stick_with_poo_on_the_end »

Payment sent,

fingers crossed they dont call me up for my opp that weekend,

Word to Your Mother.
Gumbo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gumbo »

Hello chaps,

Rather urgently need a place to stay Saturday night as I haven't sorted anything. Is anyone in a twin with a spare bed, or know of any spare rooms going?

Cheers

Giraffe
I AM THRUD!

Post by Giraffe »

Leo,
If no one else can help you you could always try the accomodation section of the thrdubowl website...hope it helps!
Frank

mattwhile

Post by mattwhile »

Leo

PM sent mate.

Edit.

Was unable to help out.

SillySod
Eternal Rookie
Eternal Rookie

Post by SillySod »

Hi all, just managed to find work in time to free up the weekend (solid jobsearching really trashes your schedule).

If anyone is struggling for accomodation try this link? http://www.bedandbreakfastsguide.com/B_ ... ts_459.asp

Victim of the Colonel's car boot smash. First person to use Glynn's bath.
Update: the Hartlepool family Glynn now has a virgin bath.

Barney is a clever dog.
Gumbo

Post by Gumbo »

SillySod wrote:Hi all, just managed to find work in time to free up the weekend (solid jobsearching really trashes your schedule).

If anyone is struggling for accomodation try this link? http://www.bedandbreakfastsguide.com/B_ ... ts_459.asp

Cheers mate, useful site, just booked in a single at the Trevali Guest house.

Thanks

SillySod
Eternal Rookie
Eternal Rookie

Post by SillySod »

No problem... though when I phoned the Trevali they said they only had doubles left. Either a reservation came free after I phoned or I smell over the phone :D

Edit: ew, my printer has suddenly refused to print anything other than random symbols and it does that until you rip the paper out and kick it (switching on it does the same). Fortunately I managed to get one of my maps printed... dont mind me if you get a phonecall from a lost person, I'll be navigating from half a map and a cartoon.

Hmm, no phonenumber (that I noticed), if anyone reads this before the day then a call at 9ish to check I'm alive would be great :) (bzzzt, removed)

Barney is a clever dog.
mrbrownesquire
Super Star
Super Star

Post by mrbrownesquire »

Congratulations to Stick for his Thrudbowl hatrick, beating Lycos in the final for the second year running - even though Lycos beat stick in round 4.

Well done to Frank and the team for another great tournie

SillySod
Eternal Rookie
Eternal Rookie

Post by SillySod »

Brilliant weekend. I will definately be along next year although do I wonder if it'll be called the StickBowl. Frank, Mark, and Shane all did great stuff for charity too, how much did you guys raise in the end?

Barney is a clever dog.