Schnitzelbowl III - April 26th/27 2008 Vienna, Austria

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

well, since nobody of you shared pics (as I offered in the announcements) i have to wait for chris. resume will follow shortly. We are slower than the last years, true - but I hope I don't move to a new place around schnitzelbowl every year :)

Reason: ''
Juergen

Creator of Elfball.org - the Elfball website officialy approved by Impact Miniatures
Dark Duke
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dark Duke »

lucifer wrote:Thanks to Juergen et al for the tournament and congrats to Beppe for his win (and "BOOOO!!!!" to Dark Duke for letting him beat you jejejejeje)
You deserve it for not letting Juster win you at last round on table 1 :lol: :wink:

I was wondering, which was the record at the Schnitzel all you can eat? Three of that enourmous Schnitzels?

Life is short, block fast.
Snake Eyes
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Snake Eyes »

Winner and still undefeated champion of the "Schnitzel all you can eat" is again Ordasmania.
This year he had about 2 1/3 of our "little" Schnitzels I think. :o

[url=http://www.schnitzelbowl.org]Schnitzelbowl V[/url] - 24. & 25. April 2010
UtakHai
Veteran
Veteran

Post by UtakHai »

Back home again after 6 wonderfull days around vienna ;)
Thanks to the guys organising such a fun event and to all my opponents, every game was pure fun to me :)
Thanks Obeliz for the nice Spanish dice and the secret of how to use them ;)
Quite satisfied with my result 2/2/2 for my first tournament with orcs (just had a 2 games-experience with them, lost both :) ).
I try to be there next year :)

Team Unqualified World Cup II Amsterdam
Team Germany Eurobowl 2012 Copenhagen
juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

sorry for all the delays in reports/pics and homepage updates - I am ill and tied to the bed.

Juergen

Creator of Elfball.org - the Elfball website officialy approved by Impact Miniatures
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

juergen wrote:sorry for all the delays in reports/pics and homepage updates - I am ill and tied to the bed.
Yeah, when I came back I wasn't too chipper (quite frankly the opposite) and I understand Geggster's been ill too. In fact even "Iron Constitution" Lycos was a bit poorly, but probably escaped the worst as the germs had been neutralised with a rather large "medicinal" dose of alcohol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're feeling better soon Juergen.

festen
Rookie
Rookie

Post by festen »

YEEEP!!!.....a little bit late :-? ...but I say THANKS a lot for Juergen and his WoW crew, one of the best tourney I stay.....and many, many thx for the cool wooden spoon I like it :lol: .....it`s fantastic meet all my BB friends in a magic city and have a lot of fun, I don`t remember well the bloody sunday night but it was great.... next year I`ll be there surely :lol: .....

P.S where is my mind?...... :smoking: ........

I`m addict, my vice......the tourneys!!!
juergen
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by juergen »

It took me long, way to long... sorry for that.

Right now I am working on finishing the CD and while Chris is working on the PDF Report/Story I finished the gallery with our pictures and frank's. Speaking of the pdf report, chris and I have some problems remembering the last tourney deciding events on table 1. So if you can help us out please do so.

Since it took so long I thought I have to give some extra effort and so I made the Gallery PicLens enabled. Enough of words go and check it out: http://www.unfried.at/sb2008/

If you have more pictures to share please contact me, we would really like to add them to the gallery/cd.

Juergen

Juergen