THE POO BOWL Lougborough U.K. 13th - 14th January 2007

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Ironjaw
Crassest person in Blood Bowl

Post by Ironjaw »

Don't know what was funnier, Gavin dropping his trophy or Leo turning round to me and Lycos in absolute hysterics... :lol: :lol:

Well done Gav. :)

I hate you. :cry:

Reason: ''
Mr 1-in-20
Leipziger
Legend
Legend

Post by Leipziger »

Who was the poo-est at the Pooh Bowl?

Cheers

Leip :lol: :o :lol:

Twitter:@wormito
Waterbowl fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WaterbowlMcr/

Stunty Slam 14 - 10/09/22
Waterbowl Weekend 2023, Feb 18/19, NWGC

Team England Committee Member
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Me mate Gary came last, nickname Hudson on NAF, he was using dwarves

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Richy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Richy »

An excellent tournament - many thanks to Mr and Mrs Stick. I had a great time, even reaching the heady heights of tables 1 and 2 on day one (only to finish with a decidedly lack-lustre 3-1-3 record overall :-? ).

I see that Mr Stick, whose high elves gave me a thorough spanking in game 7, has leapt to no. 1 NAF ranked high elf coach in his first tournament with them!

OgreStan
Experienced
Experienced

Post by OgreStan »

A big thanks to Mr and Mrs Stick for a great Tourney!! :D

If there is to be a second Poo Bowl count me in.

final result on my first ever tournament.

Ogres 1/2/4

Hey i didnt loose all my matches!! :lol:

The FREE Monthly Blood Bowl Magazine

www.endzonemagazine.com

"Stan" - Original BB short story writer
And somehow came 4th at the Monkey Bowl II
stick_with_poo_on_the_end
has a big box

Post by stick_with_poo_on_the_end »

WOW.

What a weekend. I am completely knackered. Huge thanks for everyone for coming. Still cant get over how many coaches came. Harriet and I are genuinely made up that you all attended. Gratz to Gav for winning (jammy git) and all the other prize winners.

Still can’t believe how well I did with high elf! They must be broken. Galak, I demand you re –write the roster!!!!

Early night tonight and then some mind replacement therapy to get the image of Simon in his boxers, removed from my memory.

Same time next year?

Ian

Word to Your Mother.
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

stick_with_poo_on_the_end wrote: Same time next year?

Ian
Naa, couldn't be arsed!

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by besters »

Great Tounament, for first go, I particularly enjoyed playing on into the evening on Saturday. The curry wasn't bad either!

Many thanks to Ian and Harriet. I look forward to next year.

Besters

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Well that was a very cool weekend, dispite all the poo! :wink:

Seriously good fun, most sincere thanks to Ian and Hariett and the fantastic Liz. I'm sure she has been mentally scared for life after her 1st BB tourney involved:

1) keeping the scores for 4 games on the Saturday and making sure Swiss system was used / no-one played the same opponent twice without a computer
2) drinking with Geoff, me and Woody 'till 5am Saturday night
3) coming downstairs after 3 hours sleep to see Simon in his undies!

I had a great time, loads of new stories (both good and dodgy) to be re-told including

*Seeing Gav's eyes light up when he saw that there was a 'big' bucket of chicken in KFC, not just regular :D
*Deciding at about 12pm on the Friday in the pub it would be a good thing to drink 3 shots of triple rum with a Sailor (oo-er missus) which then resulted in throwing my kebab away in a drunkard, shamble home (don't actually remember much of that one, had to have parts of the tale re-told to me on Sunday night :roll: )
*Getting 'spawned on' by Gav and his girls :-?
*Passing the luck on and spawning on Hangus (sorry mate :P )
*Mocking Hoomin and his kilt and then having his brother turn up wearing full on blue face paint and all :o
*Watching Odium eating ash covered sweets and then offering them to a passing girl :lol:

Great time had, interesting varient having 7 games, still not sure if it is the way I'd like to see all tournies go but it is definately a cool change and lets you get in more BB (although less drinking time in between games, well that's my excuse for why I was still awake a 5am with beer in my hand anyway...Image)

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Thanks Ian, Harriet and Liz. A fun weekend indeed. Not sure about this 7 game malarky though! :wink:

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Gumbo

Post by Gumbo »

Well, i'm now recovered from this heavy blood bowling sesh, great fun and a real feast of games with the 7 game weekend. I for one was quite happy with 7 games, worked well for me and I think it will translate well into other tournaments.

3/4/0 my final standing.

Cheers to the Sticks, really good laugh (p.s. sorry for nearly wetting myself when Gav dropped the trophy, but it was such a clanger i couldn't help it :D)

Chin up Gav (nah, well played mate, you deserved it)

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

I really didnt want to touch the poo thats why I dropped it, honest, nothing to do with being pissed :oops: :oops:

Highlight of the weekend for me was Woodys face when he realised he had moved all his players apart from the ball carrier and he realised she was on her own next too 3 guard blitzers in my half :lol: :lol: :lol: We were both soooo drunk :lol: :lol:

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Ironjaw
Crassest person in Blood Bowl

Post by Ironjaw »

Valen wrote:Woodys face when he realised he had moved all his players apart from the ball carrier and he realised she was on her own next too 3 guard blitzers in my half
Thank God he doesn't hold a position of any importance... :)

Mr 1-in-20
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Any chance of a final standings list?

Would be interesting to see where other guys ended, my 3-1-3 result left me safely in mid-table medicracy I know but it'd be good to see the whole length and bredth of it....

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Thanks too to Mr & Mrs Stick and their new Pet ;-)

Top weekend, but I've asked Leicester Constabulary to look into claims of sabotage after finishing the first day on top and then having the second worst performance overall on day two. ;-) Either that or it was Jack's fault :lol: