The First FREE Derby Tag Team TT November 14th 2015

Post your announcement for your tournament. You many only have ONE thread per a tournament in this area. The dates of your event with the year should be included in the subject header.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

longstride
Rookie
Rookie

The First FREE Derby Tag Team TT November 14th 2015

Post by longstride »

This is the first ever Derby Tag Team TT. Its a one day event with 3 games COMPLETELY FREE!!!!! This is based in Galactic Games in Derby City Centre. The tag team concept is that your scores will be added together with your tag team partner. You can use one reroll per game from your partners rerolls. You may also use your partners apothercary. All the rules are on our Facebook page however if you need a copy sending please email us on the email below. This is an official NAF tournament. We are sponsored by Heresy Minatures Charlie Victor and Galactic models, so there will be some great prizes. We have some incredible trophies to hand out as well. Most casualties is a 45scale steel helmet replica of the Maximus helmet in Gladiator. There is gold,silver, bronze medals, miniature tag team belts, a Derby TT custom made Riddell most TD's helmet trophy and more.... There is a best painted competition, best diorama tag team competition. We also have the double skulls podcast guys joining us. All in all a great one dayer with a lot of tag team fun. There is parking 1 minute from the venue. If anyone needs a partner please add this in your emails. Anyone interested please email derbytt@outlook.com. Anyone who comes to this tournament this year will be granted the Veteran rank. This will get you in FREE next year. Hope to see some tag teams on the day...

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: The First FREE Derby Tag Team TT November 14th 2015

Post by lunchmoney »

Where?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
longstride
Rookie
Rookie

Post by longstride »

Hi

Sorry I adjusted the post its in the Derby City Centre. Galactic Models, 3-4 Ground Floor, Strand Arcade, Derby, DE1 1BQ.

longstride
Rookie
Rookie

Post by longstride »

https://www.facebook.com/events/808120299306730/ here is a link to see the prizes, updates, rule pack etc.

Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Itchen Masack »

Just a question about the scoring as I understand it:

3pts for a win
1pt for a draw

1pt for each TD scored
1pt for each CAS/Kill inflicted

So in theory it's possible to lose all matches and still win the tourney by hurting the opposition? Did Steve Cross (CharlieBanks) write these rules by any chance? :P

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

longstride wrote:https://www.facebook.com/events/808120299306730/ here is a link to see the prizes, updates, rule pack etc.
For those that dont use FB can some one provide a rulespack link and summary?

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

Itchen Masack wrote:Just a question about the scoring as I understand it:

3pts for a win
1pt for a draw

1pt for each TD scored
1pt for each CAS/Kill inflicted

So in theory it's possible to lose all matches and still win the tourney by hurting the opposition? Did Steve Cross (CharlieBanks) write these rules by any chance? :P
Yeah, that might cause a few issues. Essentially, whoever gets to thrash the stunties wins, regardless of the results of the other games. One win against Ogres with 12 TDs / CAS is 15 points - the same as winning five whole games! :o

With these bonus points I would recommended something more like 300 points for a win, 100 for a draw. I'm serious.

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Leipziger
Legend
Legend

Post by Leipziger »

lunchmoney wrote:
longstride wrote:https://www.facebook.com/events/808120299306730/ here is a link to see the prizes, updates, rule pack etc.
For those that dont use FB can some one provide a rulespack link and summary?
RULES!!!!

All the rules should be covered and if you need or want to change anything pm me. If you need a tag team partner pm me and will match you up with other people.

Please bring with you your own block dice, pitch, dice, pens and teams.

Galactic models do sell dice if you forget. If you have no pitch that's OK but please try and bring pitches we do have a supply of pitches.

All teams have 1,200,000k.

All skills cannot but put on the same player unless stated other wise.

Tier 1 teams:- 3 single skills 1 double.
Tier 2 teams:- 4 single skills 1 double.
Tier 3 teams:- 4 single skills 2 double.

Star players are allowed however if another coach has this Star player you will have to roll to see who can use him - roll 123 one coach and 456 second coach to see who the legend will play for.

Tag Team reroll :- throughout the game you can tag your partner, tagging them will allow you to use one of their rerolls. You can only do this if your tag team coach allows you too. For your coach to say you can use it he must tag you. You can only use a tag team reroll if you haven't already used a reroll. You are not allowed to use two rerolls that turn. (eg - if I have rolled a throw and failed and used my reroll I will not be allowed to tag my partner that turn). You must also make it very clear to the opposite Team that you have tagged your coach so they are aware of the reroll. There will be spot prizes for funny tag shout outs.

Tag Team Apothecary :- you can use your partners apothecary, again same rules apply. Tag your partner shout what your doing. If you have used your partners apothecary that does mean they can no longer use it. Necromancers can only be used on undead teams. So you cannot raise your partners dead. Again please make it very clear what you are doing for the opposite Team also mark down that you have used it.

Tier 1 teams :- Wood elfs, Orcs, Dwarfs, Dark elfs, Lizardmen, Undead, Skaven, Norse, Chaos Dwarf, Amazon.

Tier 2 teams :- Chaos, Human, Khemri, Chaos Pact, Slann, high elfs, Nurgle, Necromantic, Pro elves.

Tier 3 teams :- Halflings, Gobbos, Vampire, Ogres, Underworld.

New teams :- Bretonnian (tier 2) - Khorne ( tier 1) - Slann (tier 2) - hobgoblins ( tier 3)

All the blood bowl rules are for free you can download them on the Naf website or gw website.

No inducements are allowed to be brought ( wizards, bloodweiser etc).

POINTS!!!!

The games will be scored using point system and TT scoring.( TT scoring is your tag team score at the end of the game, both scores added together is the TT scoring).

Touchdowns - 1 point no limit.

Casualties - 1 point no limit (Casualties only count if someone is badly hurt or killed, casualty points do NOT count if you push someone out the pitch or foul them)

Win - 3 points
Draw - 1 point
Lose - 0 points

TT scoring - When both matches complete all scores will be added for your TT score.

Swiss scoring system will be used.

COMPETITIONS :-

Best painted Team -

Tag Team Statue (a small model that shows bb tag team skill(eg two Orcs 3Ding a human through a table).

Most Touchdowns (per team not coach)-

Most Casualtys (per team not coach)-

Tag Team name ( extra prize for matching t shirts)

Losing Team -

DIRECTIONS, FOOD, PARKING ETC :-

This is hold at Galactic Models in the city centre of ye Olde derby. You can Google the address however it is attached on here.
Parking is 1 minute away in the world's safest car park ( true fact aswell).£10.10 all day.

Galactic models have snacks and drinks please buy from them as they are letting us use the room for free.

The tournament is free so please bring friends.

Galactic models have an amazing selection of models so please bring your wallets I know you will want to buy something. I have my eye on the Star wars galactic battle models.

AFTER :-
As it's my birthday we will be going for drinks round Derby afterwards anyone is more than welcome to join.

Twitter:@wormito
Waterbowl fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WaterbowlMcr/

Stunty Slam 14 - 10/09/22
Waterbowl Weekend 2023, Feb 18/19, NWGC

Team England Committee Member
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Sounds like it should be fun. Derby's a little far for me right now, but I hope it goes well :)

lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

longstride
Rookie
Rookie

Post by longstride »

HAHA Steve Cross did have something to say about it bless him;) this rule did change however to Max 3 points I really don't know why it keeps going back to the same post. I'll change it again. Rule is Max 3 casualties but to make it up to the bashy teams I brought an expensive trophy for them to play for which is the maximus gladiator helm ;)

Wobert
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wobert »

I would love to come to this but as its right after the World Cup getting a pass may be challenging. Interested though!

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

Post by fire olli »

Interested.

Leipziger
Legend
Legend

Post by Leipziger »

Me too. With it being the weekend post WC, it all depends on if my gf is working. If she is, then I'm there :)

Twitter:@wormito
Waterbowl fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WaterbowlMcr/

Stunty Slam 14 - 10/09/22
Waterbowl Weekend 2023, Feb 18/19, NWGC

Team England Committee Member
Oly1987
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Oly1987 »

If I'm not working im interested

4 catchers and a thrower with hail mary pass, what could possibly go wrong?
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Sounds like it will be fun, what are the rules for bretonian, khorne and hobgoblin teams?

Is this NAF sanctioned?

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.