hello there

Moderator: TFF Mods

Larry The Zombie
Rookie
Rookie

hello there

Post by Larry The Zombie »

hello there fellow bb players.

Ive been playing bb for about a year and a half now and think it has to be the best gw game ever to be released. I play in a league with 8-10 members and last year won the league championship with my beloved wood elves, the Red Cherry Rangers (which included a catcher with an amazing mv of 11, couldnt stop scoring! :P ). Though i like these alot ive always enjoyed playing with my undead much more and had to name my username afterr my fav player of the Skullomanaics. Hes a st4b dirty player zombo who racked up 30 cas last season.

Ive followed the Wodell league for a time now (absolute great site there guys, excellent painted minis :lol: ) so i know some of u there post msges on here. Well hope to hear from you lot soon. Cheers

Reason: ''
Larry says 'The best way to stop those pansy elves is to kick 'em in the knackers.' :)
Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

Hiya, Larry. Welcome aboard!

-Chet

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Yea welcome from THE LEAGUE OF WODELL!Image

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Hey Larry, welcome!! :)
I haven't updated the Wodell site in a while now, I'm kinda thinking that people aren't that interested in what goes on in our little League, and leaning towards getting a much better and revamped gallery up together rather than keep updating rosters and posting results.
Given the nature of the League tho', the stats we keep may be of use to the NAF, but we can forward them without me spending hours updating the site with stuff that is largely irrelevent to most people.

P.S. You a Tractor Boy?? :P

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Larry The Zombie
Rookie
Rookie

tractor boy

Post by Larry The Zombie »

yea iam deathwing, pretty disappointing season last year but least were in europe just because were goody boys! :-?

Larry says 'The best way to stop those pansy elves is to kick 'em in the knackers.' :)
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Cool. Last time I saw your lot was at Ashton Gate when Dyer ripped up apart. However, all regional hostilities are temporarily suspended!
COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Black Gobo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Black Gobo »

This looks like as good a place as any to also post an introduction :)
I have played BB on and off for a while, just getting back into it recently after getting my hands on the LivingRules pdf
Going to start up another <B>Metallica</B> themed Chaos team (My last team was <I>The Frayed Ends of Sanity</I>, my next will be <I>Damage Inc.</I> :)
Of course, the almighty <B>Black Gobo</B> will be coaching, so they should do well despite my inability to think up origional names

We chew and spit you out
We laugh, you scream and shout
All flee, with fear you run
You'll know just where we come from
--- Damage Inc.