Greetings and Felicitations

Moderator: TFF Mods

Silvermane
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Silvermane »

Thanks again all for your comments and I do feel very lucky with the family. My son and I play Warhammer and despite our best efforts, we have failed to enthuse the girls (and Mum!) with hordes of screaming troops clashing steel across a battlefield littered with rubble and little trees!

Quite where the idea to get back into BB came from, I don't know - but it was a blessing. Perhaps Nuffle works in mysterious ways?? (OMG, I'm becoming a believer!)

I think BB is ideally suited to a younger audience. It looks more like a board game than a wargame and it is a brightly coloured, individual game. In other words, you don't all have to share the same pieces - you get to collect your own team, paint your own team (OK, with Dad's help), see how your team is performing in the league and brag about how your Dark Elves are whupping your sister's High Elves. It adds a whole new dimension to sibling rivalry.. :lol:

I think the main reasons the other half became involved were 1) the cost differential between collecting a BB team and a Warhammer army, 2) the ease of painting (numbers again!) and the fact that you can play it sitting down! Being OFs (Old F**ts), it makes the legs ache to stand for several hours around a wargaming table!

There ya go - lots of excuses to get the rest of the family involved :D

Keep rollin'

Reason: ''
----
"Just what is it that you slip on when you roll a 1 for a Go For It?"
Eastbourne BloodBowl League
Asperon Thorn
Legend
Legend

Post by Asperon Thorn »

sean newboy wrote:
it seems both lively and informative.
Darn it guys were being informative again, lets knock it off.
My work is far from complete.

Asperon Thorn

Looking for Fair and Balanced Playtesting of the DE Runner 7347 Surehands G,A,Pa 90K - Outdated and done.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and be prepared to get addicted.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Djengis_Khan
Legend
Legend

Post by Djengis_Khan »

wow your site looks realy good indeed !! that plastic ors are surely great !!
and your lizzardmen look realy cool too !!

but I can't see the skaven team here :cry: :cry: thats a pitty as I'm a skaven fan.. :cry:

realy great site and your a nice painter i think ! :lol:

The Future of Dutch Blood Bowl.