New Help Needed with Avatar

Moderator: TFF Mods

NightDragon
Legend
Legend

New Help Needed with Avatar

Post by NightDragon »

I have pictures that I want to replace my Browns helmet with, but when I do say it says that the pixells are too big? Is there any way of reducing them so I can use my pictures? They are not that big to look at compared to some of yours on this site.

Reason: ''
NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

You need to re-size your picture so that it's no bigger than 80x80 pixels, and no larger than 6kb so you need to use ne of the image file types that takes up th smallest space [.jpg?].

Those with larger avatars are hosting the pictures on their on webspace (or something like that).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

You are like a God to me!! Whooooo hooooh!!! Yeah baby, now all I need is for JP to change my name. Cheers mate. I'll buy you a pint.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

This is so cool. I'm already 4 pints to the good at CamCarn. Any more of this, and I won't need to buy any :wink: :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Melifaxis
Legend
Legend

Post by Melifaxis »

Buy me a plane ticket and you can drink all you want ;)

NAF Rankings
Commissioner: HBBL & GSBBL (7's)
Tournament Organizer: The Beantown Brouhaha & the Draughthouse Massacre & The Tricorn Cup
NBA Heretic & Proud Beer-Drinker of the NFL
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

3 pints unless I go to CamCarn, wherever that is!

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Ok, so I'm starting on my Spiky drinks list then.

(CamCarn is Cambridge Carnage, Indigo's tournament in 16 days :D )