New Player needs intro match

Moderator: TFF Mods

seattleguy
Rookie
Rookie

New Player needs intro match

Post by seattleguy »

Hi, I'm new to playing BB by email and would like a MBBL coach to show me how to play. Can anyone help? Email me at r_blosser@msn.com or reply here.

Reason: ''
Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Seattleguy,

If you're interested in a live game, I'm going to be moving to the Seattle area in about a month. Do you know of any other players out there?

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
seattleguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by seattleguy »

I actually live in Centralia, about 90 miles south of Seattle, so it would be a long drive for you(but hey, if you're really nuts about BloodBowl, it's your perrogative.) I'm sure there are lots of BB players in Seattle but I don't know them since, as said above, I don't actually live there, just in the general vicinity. I'd check out game and hobby stores and see what they say.

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

:pissed: I drove through Centralia on Monday. Getting my girlfriend to stop on the way to the beach might have been a difficult task, though. :lol:

I'm completely nuts about BB. I actually just flew back from Seattle this morning, so bad timing on that front.

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
seattleguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by seattleguy »

There's a huge factory outlet center in Centralia, I'm sure that would have kept your gf occupied for a couple of hours:)...maybe we'll get a chance to hook up sometime when you get out here.

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

That would be good. I know that there are a few players in Bellingham, because Khain's from over that way. I haven't heard of anyone else who plays in the whole state. We may even get Snotsgrass to drive up too, as I understand he's just going crazy without live BB. :)

seattleguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by seattleguy »

Too bad Bellingam's a 3 hour drive :x . That's why I want to get involved in a pbem league, it doesn't matter how big of a city you live in.

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

Yeah, I hear you. I'm probably just spoiled from my excellent experience over the past couple of years with my local league 10 or so highly inolved coaches playing games every week. PBEM's got nothing on tabletop for fun, but I may have to try it out when I lose all of my opponents... :(

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I could give you a PBeM game in a few days.

PM me Wednesday and I should be OK.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
seattleguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by seattleguy »

I'm still looking for a US player for a test game if anyone can help me out.

BunnyPuncher
Veteran
Veteran

Post by BunnyPuncher »

Personally.. PBEM drives me utterly batty...

I prefer www.fumbbl.com, lets you play live via a java client and supplies a large opponent base. Sounds like you own the boardgame so you should check it out.