Total votes: 22

Lewdgrip
Rookie
Rookie

Just a Poll......

Post by Lewdgrip »

Check it, If your choice is not listed, sorry, cant fit all races here :cry:

Reason: ''
Did you see that!! Lets go to the replay.....
Clothesline from hell!!!! Clothesline from hell!!!! Clothesline from hell Oh my God, what a slobberknocker!!!!!
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

I'd consider buying any painted team except Dwarves if it were complete (all positions, except linemen, maxed out) and came with the caveat that the painter would paint additional figures (coaches, apothecaries...) to the same level (for an additional fee of course).

Have fun!
Lewdgrip
Rookie
Rookie

doh....

Post by Lewdgrip »

Forgot Dwarves are a popular race, Must have overlooked them. (Smack me for the bad pun...)

Did you see that!! Lets go to the replay.....
Clothesline from hell!!!! Clothesline from hell!!!! Clothesline from hell Oh my God, what a slobberknocker!!!!!
Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

well, i would buy all cos i dont have time to do it. And i am not a great painter too.
But i dont have enough money i suppose and enough time to find painters :lol:

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
Munkey
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Munkey »

None, I may be a slow painter but I wouldn't feel right having a team painted by someone else.

I would have to explain to everyone that they weren't painted by me whenever I played with them.

Not to mention having to play for the privilidge, figs cost enough as it is, especially some of the old one's on eBay.

[size=75]The short answer is "no", but it is a qualified "no" because there are odd ways of interpreting the question which could justify the answer "yes".[/size]
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

The new Elves, drool.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Melifaxis
Legend
Legend

Post by Melifaxis »

Khemri, becuase my friend OD did a killer job on his and they look like a pain in the a$$ to glue together.

NAF Rankings
Commissioner: HBBL & GSBBL (7's)
Tournament Organizer: The Beantown Brouhaha & the Draughthouse Massacre & The Tricorn Cup
NBA Heretic & Proud Beer-Drinker of the NFL
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Any, that was within my price range.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

I second that Darkson

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

I would only buy a painted team if it was cheaper than an unpainted team and easy to clean. I probably wouldn't even use he models before they were cleaned unless they looked really good painted.

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]
Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

Depends on the painting standard as to how much I'd pay, obviously, and I think it'd have to be better than I reckon I could do - painting is part of the fun after all

Melifaxis
Legend
Legend

Post by Melifaxis »

Good point. I like to paint my own, but have little free time for it between work, school, and family.

I would buy a team if it was exceptionally painted and if I didn't already have plans to paint that team myself.

Plus, whatever team I bring to a tournament I will paint on my own in hopes of winning an award (very slim hopes as I have Squig and Anthony to contend with among others-and they are far better than me right now)

NAF Rankings
Commissioner: HBBL & GSBBL (7's)
Tournament Organizer: The Beantown Brouhaha & the Draughthouse Massacre & The Tricorn Cup
NBA Heretic & Proud Beer-Drinker of the NFL