Suggestions for TFF

Moderator: TFF Mods

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Suggestions for TFF

Post by nonumber »

Hey guys,

With the other thread talking about why TFF has been quieter for a while I thought I'd chip in a couple of ideas I think would be good for the board.

I don't know how much control over the format etc. there is without DoubleSkulls but anyway.

- Put the upcoming tournaments section at the top of the board. It's been mentioned this is the major reason people visit the board, so get it front and centre! General chat and off topic can follow this. But, with less people "dwelling" on forums these days, Off Topic may be redundant.

- Seperate the "painting and modelling" forum from any aspect of "miniatures for sale" forum. When I hop in the hobby forum I'm looking for WIPs or showcases of what fellow hobbyists have been up to, not a folder full of spam from ShminkShmonk Miniatures about their new STL files.

Just my 2p on the matter. I'll be doing what I can to keep the board active but I think these would be good changes.

Reason: ''
"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Suggestions for TFF

Post by lunchmoney »

Shuffled a few things around, in an effort to tidy up and put relevant stuff near the top.

Re the minis bit, I feel they really should be putting their adverts in the for sale section. I'll move them as they appear from now on. Unless another mod/admin disagrees?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Suggestions for TFF

Post by Saebelsultan »

I think those are fair suggestions.

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts