New Blood Bowl Player

Moderator: TFF Mods

irons1de1
Rookie
Rookie

New Blood Bowl Player

Post by irons1de1 »

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say a huge hello and thanks for having me.

I’m very new to blood bowl played 4 games 3 very unsuccessful and 1 game that made me fall in love with the game the first games I got noob stomped by people trying to show me the game but failing to tell me anything about how to play. The last game the game played with all of the theatre and drama I knew it could and it played exactly how I imagined it would and I fell in love with the game.

So much so I’ve ordered the starter box and every team that has come out and all the almanacs lol

I’m new to tabletop games been playing just over two years now and play mainly AoS which I love but want to experience blood bowl in its fullest.

Thanks so much for having me look forward to being part of the community.

I have tried using tapatalk but can’t find the group in their under the name is the group called something different on there?

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: New Blood Bowl Player

Post by spubbbba »

Welcome to the site.

The new GW plastics are gorgeous and great fun to assemble as well as being pretty cheap for them. They are also lots of fun to convert if you fancy making unique players.

This forum is a great source for advice on all aspects of the hobby and in particular where to find tabletop leagues and tourneys to join.

Reason: ''
My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.