Moderator: TFF Mods

Jakeyb
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jakeyb »

Hi I'm new to blood bowl. I've played 40k for a while and liked the look of blood bowl. I'm thinking of an orc team, the one from black scorpion.

I'm 27 and from near Stamford in Lincolnshire. If anyone has any advice on orcs or blood bowl I'd appreciate it

Reason: ''
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Newbie

Post by frogboy »

Prepare for lots of pain and frustration (general BloodBowl preparation) :orc:

Orcs, hit stuff, surround the ball with lots of players. Hit stuff. Move forward and score.

Or if they have the ball, hit stuff until they make a mistake or they score. Then hit stuff more and if you still have time score.

Reverse this if you kick first. Good luck ;)

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

Here are some playbooks. Not sure about the orc ones, since I haven't read them yet, but you might find them useful none the less.

Orcs are a good team to start with.
Welcome to the community and have fun!

Tablet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tablet »

frogboy wrote:Prepare for lots of pain and frustration (general BloodBowl preparation) :orc:
That's whee I am right now. I got the black scorpion orc myself at Christmas, after realising that blood bowl was the thing missing from my life for all these years :orc: but thanks to life I only have two lineorcs partially painted......

Remember if you purchase the orc team from black scorpion you should really get extra blizters and black orcs to give yourself a fighting chance. Also a Troll, because why wouldn't you want to paint up a toll???

Have a snoop about and see what players you have locally. I got lucky, here's hoping you do too.

GeordieBowl IX 2017 - Wooden Spoon
besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by besters »

agree entirely you need four blitzers and four black orcs, troll and a goblin are more fun items.

as a starting team, I'm still trying to get the hang of them after fifteen plus years!