Getting back into Blood Bowl

Moderator: TFF Mods

Zak Hazard
Rookie
Rookie

Getting back into Blood Bowl

Post by Zak Hazard »

Hello all,

I've played Blood Bowl on and off for a long time - ten years, maybe? In the last few weeks, I've started to get the urge to play some games again, which also (for me) means painting some more teams, and maybe building a custom board. I play Dark Elves (The Ravens of Khaine), but also have a human team (The Bogenhafen Bears), an Orc and Goblin team (The Funguys from Yuggoth), a pro-Elf team (The New Loren Saints), and an almost-complete Skaven team (no name as yet). Next up in the painting queue is a Necromantic team (The Rusty Risen), and after that it's anybody's guess, although I have my eye on Chaos, Chaos Pact, and an Underworld team (for the converting and modeling opportunities). Norse are also on the long list, if I can find some suitable models that don't require TOO much work. I'm looking at some Circle Orboros figures from Warmachine/Hordes for the Norse - they have some models that would make great Big Guys too!

I'm also interested, at some point, in attending some tournaments, so if any of you have any advice/tips on where to go, that would be great. I'm based in the U.S., in Kansas, so ideally I'd be looking to start in the Midwest, if possible.

Looking forward to immersing myself in the forum - there's lots to see and read here.

Reason: ''
Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Getting back into Blood Bowl

Post by Stout Youngblood »

I know of several people in the Kansas City area that play, at least one league and one who wants to start a tourney in the area. PM me if you want their contact information.

Zak Hazard
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Zak Hazard »

That would be great! I'm a three-and-a-half hour drive from KC, but I get there pretty regularly, and I'd definitely make the trip for a tourney.

Thanks for the reply!

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Stout Youngblood »

You will want to PM law quote on this forum to see when he plans a tourney in KC.

Zak Hazard
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Zak Hazard »

Will do - thanks again!