Hello everyone!

Moderator: TFF Mods

squirrelfanatic
Experienced
Experienced

Hello everyone!

Post by squirrelfanatic »

Hello there!

I've been a lurker on this site for quite a while but for some reason never managed to engage with the community. Hopefully, that's about to change! ;) Honestly, I can use every help I can get, since I'm still quite the Blood Bowl rookie and have only recently returned to the game after a break (which, in turn, was the result of a series of frustrating matches...). So far my experience is mostly limited to Cyanide's client but I'm currently eyeing FUMBBL as well, there's still a lot to learn.

Anyway, happy to be here. Looking forward talking to you!

Reason: ''
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by mzukerman »

Welcome friend! Are you planning on building a team around squirrels? I think that would be much more interesting than playing rats. :D

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MattDakka »

Welcome!

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Hello everyone!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Indeed welcome, enjoy the site, it's resources and don't take anything too seriously

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
squirrelfanatic
Experienced
Experienced

Post by squirrelfanatic »

mzukerman wrote:Welcome friend! Are you planning on building a team around squirrels? I think that would be much more interesting than playing rats. :D
Hehe, good idea actually. Sadly, I'm not playing the tabletop version, but if I ever do, I'll remember that suggestion. Speaking of teams, I'm currently setting up a glorious career as the coach of a rookie Necro team, so I guess I'll take a closer look at the NecroTacticum thread.

And thanks for having me!

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

squirrelfanatic wrote:
mzukerman wrote:Welcome friend! Are you planning on building a team around squirrels? I think that would be much more interesting than playing rats. :D
Hehe, good idea actually. Sadly, I'm not playing the tabletop version, but if I ever do, I'll remember that suggestion. Speaking of teams, I'm currently setting up a glorious career as the coach of a rookie Necro team, so I guess I'll take a closer look at the NecroTacticum thread.

And thanks for having me!
Good, bon ami!

Kill 'em all and raise their dead!!!

To quote zombie veteran Bruise Killus,

"Welcome to the party, pal!" :orc: