Fan factor advice

Moderator: TFF Mods

Garscow
Rookie
Rookie

Fan factor advice

Post by Garscow »

Hello.

I'm part way through painting my first BB team and wondering about how much Fan Factor I should be buying. I'm playing Wood Elves in a LRB5 league.

I can either take two Wardancers and 0-3 FF, or one Wardancer and 0-8 FF. That leaves enough for two rerolls.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

2 dancers - FF is less important in LRB5 onwards than it was in LRB4 and previous.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

What Darkson said. FF has little bearing on winnings in lrb5, 5+ & 6 so you can start with zero and work up from there.

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
Garscow
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Garscow »

Darkson wrote:2 dancers - FF is less important in LRB5 onwards than it was in LRB4 and previous.
So should I save up the left over gold to get an Apothecary after the first couple games?

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Personally I'd go with 1 or 2, just for the chance of winning the Fame roll, and getting the extra winning and chance of extra rerolls, but it depends on the league - if you find the majority of the other teams are FF5+, don't bother unless you at least match. If they're FF5+, save the gold.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Post by purdindas »

Buy everything you can fisrt then if you have a few spare gold pieces buy some fan factor. FF doesn't do much, everything else is more important.

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain
rodders
Legend
Legend

Post by rodders »

2 dancers bank the 30k for funds towards an apoth

Propping up the Chelmsford Bunker since 2010

NAF RTO southern UK