zombies

Moderator: TFF Mods

valedictor
Veteran
Veteran

zombies

Post by valedictor »

If a necromancer uses his raise the dead spell on an opposing team member, is he treated as being worth zero gold pieces for team rating calculations (as he is in effect a free acquisition), or does he just 'acquire' the same value as a standard pre-bought zombie (30,000)?

I'm guessing the latter of these options is correct...

cheers, John 8)

Reason: ''
Nermal
Veteran
Veteran

zombies

Post by Nermal »

i am not a master of rules but i believe it works something like this.
as you raise the dead player he becomes a zombie and will take on the zombie attributes and lose those of his previous position. as he does he will cross over from the oposing side to yours therefore the oposition team will lose his worth in Team Rating and you will gain the zombies worth.

in effect you will not pay for him from your tresury but you will gain the team rating so you will have to put the cost on the roster :D

hope that comes over clear

Rolling Thunder
Nermal
Veteran
Veteran

zombie

Post by Nermal »

sorry for the typo :wink:

Rolling Thunder
valedictor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by valedictor »

Yup, makes sense to me, cheers Nerm. (my girlfriend a.ka. the undead coach) just updated her roster with the extra 30,000, and offers her thanks to you for the extra 3 points of team rating... ;)

John 8)

Nermal
Veteran
Veteran

zombies

Post by Nermal »

after a while you will want to get rid of that extra TR as it will offer opponants more hadicap rolls against you

i had a coach once fire a player b4 he played against me to stop me getting an extra card against him :(

back in the card days of course, doing so stopped me getting an extra MVP too :cry:

Rolling Thunder
Snew
Legend
Legend

zombies

Post by Snew »

Did you know that, technically, your opponent would have had to fire that player in the post-match of the previous game?

We've always considered anything happening before we hire freebooters and roll weather as happening in the post-match but there are some opponents I've played against that aren't so liberal with it.

Just thought you might be interested.

Have fun!