MBBL2 ... Round 1 HAS STARTED!!!!!!

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Spyke
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Spyke »

OK Galak, my first block against your team was a 3 dice one in my favour. I'll gloss over the fact you've had a hand in programming the tool and announce to the world that the result of that block was 3 SKULLS !!! (odds of 1 in 216). Did I choose the 1st, 2nd or 3rd SKULL, all I will say is thank Nuffle for re-rolls.

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

I've had a good first turn with Clan Moulder!! :smile: Got a bonus reroll on the kickoff, then caught the kickoff. Stunned an Orc Blitzer with a Rampaging Rat Ogre, then knocked down a Black Orc on a 1D Block. To finish it up I made two 3+ Dodges to get my rats out of the firing line!
Ball secure in a pocket, two Rat Ogres in his backfield and the only tackle zone he has on any of my players is a brave Goblin on one of my RO's!!!
Ever get that feeling things are going a little too well..?

Trambi
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Trambi »

:wink: ...
:lol:

DaFrenchCoach
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaFrenchCoach »

Sometimes it goes like this... You're waiting for a hard time, and it comes... jsut because you were waiting fot it, in fact :lol:

Maybe we can make a topic like TBB Members Results: round 1 (DW or Galak puts results, by editing), round 2... In fact, maybe someones would rather kee ptheir results secrets :lol: :lol:

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I am obviously unhappy, I get my first round file fro my opponent after having set-up to find even the crowd hate me (rocks thrown)and he's already SI'd a Mummy with a foul. Well he had just better regen or there will be trouble..... I am going take my ball and go home for a start. I bet his minis aren't even painted. :grin:

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Remember to pick up your ball.

I hate losing those, they are so hard to replace...

:wink:

Galak, send me the file again please, I have no opponents to beat up my Snots..

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

let me at them....... let me at them.....

:grin:

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Bully! You killed all my Snots and left my Trolls all lonely and stupid! You are really mean Voyagers. I don't think I want to play with you any more... :razz:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

On 2002-03-14 00:15, Deathwing wrote:
Me and my big mouth! Rat Ogre, first Block of Turn 2, double skulls, KO'd! Ouch! From easy score to a world of hurt in the blink of an eye!

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Anybody had this yet.
I've just opened up my file to start my first turn, and i have had come up you are not playing this game, log on as another coach.

Help i wanna play and it won't let me

Blub!!!

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

McDeth ... do you remember who you logged in as when you first started ... if not trying logging in as Tom and see if that works.

If it doesn't send me the file and I'll tell you who you should be from reviewing the log.

Galak

control_freak
Rookie
Rookie

Post by control_freak »

how`s it going?

well im up against flings, i have 1 Chaos dwarf blocker KO`d and i havnt had my turn yet.

not to well!

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

On 2002-03-14 13:11, GalakStarscraper wrote:
McDeth ... do you remember who you logged in as when you first started ... if not trying logging in as Tom and see if that works.

If it doesn't send me the file and I'll tell you who you should be from reviewing the log.

Galak

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

On 2002-03-14 13:11, GalakStarscraper wrote:

Galak

I am pretty sure i logged in as McDeth, but i noticed that other coach after taking turn 1 hasn't clicked my turn marker to activate my turn. Might that have some impact?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Control_Freak ... watch out for that Hot Pot on the sidelines.

McDeth ... the turn marker shouldn't matter if you cannot load the game as either McDeth or Tom ... send it to me and I'll have a look.

Galak