Team editor

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

bruce888
Rookie
Rookie

Team editor

Post by bruce888 »

If I already own blood bowl 2 and purchase the DLC do I get the team editor or do I have to purchase legendary edition?

Reason: ''
Baxx
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Team editor

Post by Baxx »

bruce888 wrote:If I already own blood bowl 2 and purchase the DLC do I get the team editor or do I have to purchase legendary edition?
Team editor is included in all versions of Blood Bowl. Without it, you couldn't edit any teams?

bruce888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bruce888 »

in blood bowl 2 its not possible to create your tabletop team, there is no team editor. you can edit the team motto or delete it. the team editor where you create your own by adding skills and stat increases is not in bb2???

Baxx
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Baxx »

bruce888 wrote:in blood bowl 2 its not possible to create your tabletop team, there is no team editor. you can edit the team motto or delete it. the team editor where you create your own by adding skills and stat increases is not in bb2???
Ok good clarification. Thought you ment editor for teams that already existed. This is more of a scratch-build team editor, or just simply in-game roster sheet, pen and eraser.

bruce888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bruce888 »

Correct! I guess I will just have to purchase legendary addition as the for in BB2 is just the remaining 8 teams