FABBL xbox1

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

digger
Experienced
Experienced

FABBL xbox1

Post by digger »

Anyone know how to get in touch to see if I can register in one of the FABBL leagues on xbox1 I've had trouble with registration on the official site I've requested several activation emails but not received any I've sent them an email but still no luck. I sent a request on Xbox to join but after a couple of days I've had to do another request just frustated on the naf league with people conceding the last one a 1500 chaos against my 1000 orc after I killed his minotaur with claw and mighty blow I've read its an issue on the naf on Xbox and that FABBL is much better I've got two undefeated orc teams Blokka Juniorz and Da Black Deff. It's just the conceding that's a pain I'm never conceding even if my whole team is wiped out don't see the point

Reason: ''
digger
Experienced
Experienced

Re: FABBL xbox1

Post by digger »

Well that serves me right for mentioning my unbeaten teams! Just in process of being smashed by some lizards

Primarck
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Primarck »

How do you have Claw on an Orc team?

digger
Experienced
Experienced