Some epic moments from the BB2 world cup quali semifinal

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

the_Sage
Rookie
Rookie

Some epic moments from the BB2 world cup quali semifinal

Post by the_Sage »

Hi all,
I thought some of you might enjoy seeing these two highlights (a super tense sacking turn, and a MA7 OTTD with 1 frenzy) from a very good and very tense semifinal I recently played in the BBTactics world cup qualifier (bloodbowl 2). For those who'd rather watch the entire game; that's possible too (warning: it's long though).

Reason: ''
Arclight
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Some epic moments from the BB2 world cup quali semifinal

Post by Arclight »

Thanks for two things,
First for sharing those really fun but heartbreaking videos. Nice plays. Ending as mine most often do in TT games.
Secondly for introducing me to another BB channel to follow. I like your style!
However, I don't know how you kept it together like that. I honestly would have been more "Angry Joe" level of disappointment than you were. I would have lost my shit.
Cheers though, good times.
-Dan

the_Sage
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Some epic moments from the BB2 world cup quali semifinal

Post by the_Sage »

Arclight wrote:Thanks for two things,
First for sharing those really fun but heartbreaking videos. Nice plays. Ending as mine most often do in TT games.
Secondly for introducing me to another BB channel to follow. I like your style!
However, I don't know how you kept it together like that. I honestly would have been more "Angry Joe" level of disappointment than you were. I would have lost my shit.
Cheers though, good times.
-Dan
Thanks Dan. =D
Believe it or not, these two highlights actually showed two of my most 'outburst-y' moments. Having played over 3000 matches, I've developed a fairly thick hide towards Nuffle's ministrations. Staying coolheaded in the face of ones and skulls can also win you the game sometimes. Bloodbowl Zen!