BB2 Achievements Up

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

ManticoreRich
Veteran
Veteran

BB2 Achievements Up

Post by ManticoreRich »

I know BB2 is decisive but if your picking it up, (like I am, despite being sure of being shafted by Cyanide in the months to come) you may be interested in the list of 'Achievements/Trophies' available.

Some are pretty good, some not so much. It's also littered with shocking grammar/structure.
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/b ... ievements/

GOOD:

In dodge we trust -
You finished a match with an elf team without incurring any injuries (League or Campaign)

Beat it! - You pushed 3 opposition players off the pitch in the same match (League or Campaign)

AMUSING:

Horded Rat -
You mutated a Skaven player with the Horns skill

Agility at its best - You have taught an Agility skill to a Dwarf player

GRAMMAR!:

Unnatural -
You made Mutated a player by increasing his level (sic)

Not so fast! - You intercepted opponent's Pass (League or Campaign) (sic)

Reason: ''
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: BB2 Achievements Up

Post by mzukerman »

I love the Dwarf agility one, that's hysterical.

I'm not surprised there are grammatical issues. They are a French company so likely English isn't their first language. But it is sloppy...

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: BB2 Achievements Up

Post by Darkson »

Let's hope they work better than they did last time round (on top of the game itself working).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.