First BloodBowl 2 Gameplay Footage?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gumbo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

First BloodBowl 2 Gameplay Footage?

Post by Gumbo »

Looks like the first gameplay footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vhwFQkRP0

Reason: ''
WhatBall
Veteran
Veteran

Re: First BloodBowl 2 Gameplay Footage?

Post by WhatBall »

Looks tacky as hell, and really slow moving. Games must take ages with all the stop/start and little animations.

I'm happy with simple icons and a solid client, thanks.

DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DixonCider »

looks really nice. more worried about the number of regulation teams and the cost to add new teams in. I have already bought this game three times, hoping to see a reasonable price point on extra teams.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

It looks very pretty, I'm hoping you can turn off the animations as otherwise it risks ending up getting tedious. Seeing an orc blitzer take down a human lineman is cool the first few times you see it. But if you have to sit through that same animation every time you throw a block it will quickly get annoying. Just like the TD celebrations and commentary.

Hopefully they have improved the movement interface so you can choose to easily select safe routes, I was forever running through tacklezones after accidentally clicking on a square.

Price will be interesting, going by their mobile version of BB, that was 79p for the game but just came with humans or orcs. The 7 other races available to play with were £1.99 each. If they follow that then it could be pretty cheap if you stick with core races, especially if they are the starting 8. But could be pricey if you want everything.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

Hahaha, 1 dice blocks. Is that the new AI? :)