oh no! not another one....

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Lucien

do you want us to cobble together the html's with the pictures added to it, or are you planning on editing them yourself

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I'm looking forward to trying out my Halfling strong start team concept that I talked to Darkson about.

Galak

hmmmm .... screwed up no freebootable starts so no Deeproot ... okay different roster than the one I just posted in works.

Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

as for pictures, you can add them if you want them... i don't think it's any great scandal if a team doesn't include picture hrefs...

on the division question, it'd depend on how many coaches we wound up with as to how exactly it worked out, but it wouldn't be setup like the FA, it'd be more like american sports where the two leagues or divisions fought it out to see which representative from each went to the finals... this setup would change the structure i'd intended for the leage a little, as i was planning on basing the thing on the epl/fa cup double... but i could improvise...

iron chef kosher
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Phil, can the Halflings freeboot the Master Chef? He's not really a wizard.

Galak

tchatter
Super Star
Super Star

Post by tchatter »

The REBBL is a league that runs much like the NFL.

16 Teams
2 Conferences
2 Divisions in each conference
4 teams in each division

You play each team in your division twice. Then there are playoffs.

There are rumours that the REBBL will be expanding by adding more teams... which will make it more like the NFL... but those are just rumours. 8)

FUMBBL Coach name: tchatter
Ex-Commish of REBBL
Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

GalakStarscraper wrote:Phil, can the Halflings freeboot the Master Chef? He's not really a wizard.

Galak
i know it's not really a wizard, and i appreciate that runts could use the help, but i'm shooting for evenly applied rules with no loopholes or roster-specific ammendments at this point... you know me, i hate special rules on the board (special rules in between matches are much more my speed)... no wizards, no runesmiths, master chefs, or secret weapons... i did give a version of the apothecary to the undead sides, but that was in the interest of leveling team management a little...

sure, it knocks halflings down a little, but hey, they're halflings! they have no business winning!

:P

one day i'm going to read or write rules for wizards, secret weapons, random events and specialty staff that work for me... but i don't want to turn this league into that much of a playtest... the game runs fine without them.

iron chef kosher
Mr. Sanity
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mr. Sanity »

OK, my team, Heaven Arrow (Amazon) has been uploaded to the list. I can't wait to play! hehehe

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

OK the

CATERHAM SHAGGERS

have just been added.... be careful...... is it another lethal Khemri team who forget about the ball?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lpl_list/ ... aggers.htm

Dave

Mr. Sanity
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mr. Sanity »

The Shaggers may not be a pile of bones yet, but the league has yet to start... ;)

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Actually Phil, I'm out. Sorry, I really shouldn't join any more leagues anyway and I was joining only to try playing under your cool stadium rules and to try out my new theory with the Flings with the LRB rules. Without Deeproot and the Chef, it sinks that drive to test.

No complaints at all on your league design, I like it a great deal and that's why I tried to make the PBeM tool work for you. Sorry for dropping out.

Galak

Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

s'ok... not all leagues are right for everyone's tastes... thats why we need 50 of them...

iron chef kosher
Scott King
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Scott King »

If there's still space, then sign me up! I'll create and send the team soon.

If dice have a probability bell curve, why am I on the part of the bell that keeps getting hit by the clapper?
Scott King
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Scott King »

Actually, cancel that. I don't think I'm gonna have the time for another league. Real life always takes precedence, and three to four games at a time (which is the current number) is my practical limit. Damn, reality wins over excitement again.

If dice have a probability bell curve, why am I on the part of the bell that keeps getting hit by the clapper?
Lucien Swift
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lucien Swift »

ok, looks like we've got the required dozen... i'll leave the option of joining open until wednesday, since i'll hapilly run the league with 16 or 24 coaches...

iron chef kosher
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

OK, roster should be there, I've downloaded the fields (veeeerrrry cool!).
Yahoo ID = EastBank92.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."