new League. I play Chaos Dwarves against a lot of Elves HELP

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

what kinda of wierdo would take dodge on a longbeard?

Reason: ''
sean newboy
Legend
Legend

Post by sean newboy »

You use it with stand firm and dodge. He is harder to knock over and could in 3rd move the pocket signifigantly. Trust me it pisses other coaches off totally when your chaos dwarf (a longbeard) takes 8 hits in one turn just to knock him over because they need a pow and they keep rolling push pows or pow skulls. :)

Hermit Monk of the RCN
Honourary Member of the NBA!
NAF Member #4329
Vault = putting in a 4 barrel Holley because the spark plugs need gapping.
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Yer but you don't take it before stand firm surely, think i would take dauntless rather than dodge if i got a second double as well

Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

If you're playing a dwarf team, you presumably already have 2 players with Dauntless. I like the skill a lot, but how much do you need?

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Winning with CDs

Post by Smeborg »

Scrollmaster - take heart - the CDs are one of the better sides in BB. And they have a strong starting roster.

Take 5 or 6 CDs to start with, plenty of HGs, a BC, lots of FF (i.e. 9), lots of RR (min. 3).

Use a BC as the ball carrier in offence. Keep a BC as a deep safety in defence. Use the HGs as opportunists - a HG plus a Re-roll can do surprisingly well - often much better than your opponent is expecting.

First skills: for BCs, Break Tackle. For CDs, Guard (before M Blow). For HGs, Dirty Player (quite Hobgoblinesque, that :smoking: ).

Have fun. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Smeborg the Fleshless