Amazon Teams

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Burtreynolds
Rookie
Rookie

Amazon Teams

Post by Burtreynolds »

I have recently started a Amazon team in the fumbbl league. I had been told they are kinda fragile and not that good like a poor mans er womans wood elf team i would like some feed back on how i should do skill progressions with zons
i already have 2 str 4 blitzers and the tr is about 190 with 16 players
shoul i go for block dodge tackle with linewomen and how to play lots of tackle team such as dwarves or is the best tactic to simply just avoid them:) any help would be apreciated

my star player stats are as thus
Angeline Bloodwhych
6,4,3,7 block,dodge,+1 st, Guard, Mightblow,Tackle

games 17
cp
td 6
it
cs 9
mvp 4
ssp 56
she is at least 20 points or so clear of the next highest this is a bit of a worry if i lose her the team will suffer i have been trying to spread around ssp but she seems to be hogging them.

Reason: ''
"The use of Unnecessary force has been approved"
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

:?: Lets wait for Chet.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

Amazons are fragile, that would say if you actually manage to knock them down.
If you give all your players block and as many as possible guard , your opponent will have a huge problem trying to knock your players down.
You should also take tackle to stop your opponents blodgers.

With these skills your team should be able to handle most other team, except for dwarves off course.
They are not that dangerous if you have block on all players but i would have stayed away from them as they usually does much damage to amazon teams.

And looking at your star blitzer, i think you have chosen skills very well so far.

Asmodan