Number of skills a player gains during a league?

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

nyahoi
Experienced
Experienced

Number of skills a player gains during a league?

Post by nyahoi »

Planning on modelling my Orc team's bases to fit homemade skill markers for league play.
What's the ideal amount of skills I'd need to be able to fit on each base though? I'm thinking 4, but I'm only 2 games into my first ever league so haven't a clue :D.

Reason: ''
mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Re: Number of skills a player gains during a league?

Post by mattgslater »

5. It's rather easier to get to 76 SPP (5 skills) than to 176 SPP (6 skills). But from 4 to 5 skills (51 to 76 SPP), that often goes by pretty fast.

But it also depends on the length of your league. If you guys are going 12 games then restarting, you could get by with fewer. If you're going on perpetually, you may just want that 6th space open for a legend skill.

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
nyahoi
Experienced
Experienced

Post by nyahoi »

I didn't even consider perpetual play! Probably is best to have room for all 6 then. Thanks.

CyberedElf
Veteran
Veteran

Post by CyberedElf »

With the new redraft rules, even perpetual play is highly unlikely to see six.
I've been doing perpetual for 4 years and don't have a player over 120 SPP. I have played multiple teams, but with the time it takes to get you 176, you probably will too.

nyahoi
Experienced
Experienced

Post by nyahoi »

Thinking about it, I feel like if I did ever get a legend, I'd kick myself for not having a place for his last skill though :D. Plus what's an extra 26 magnets when already using 130 :D.