AG6 Vampire worth it??

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

TMS
Rookie
Rookie

Re: AG6 Vampire worth it??

Post by TMS »

stashman wrote: This guy needs a big boot in da face ;-)
I'll be playing Chaos this weekend so I have my worries.
el Superbeasto wrote: As written above, I regret not going for the legendary AG, but I must admit that Leap is working out pretty good for me. I went with Block for the new skill (since many of my opponent ball handlers don't have Block), and the ability to leap across lines of scrimage etc. makes him a constant threat. (Yes, AG6 would probably have given me almost the same possibilities, but now I'm stuck with Leap, so... ;) )
I actually had plans to go for Leap as well, thinking it would be useful for many things including creating a gaze opening from behind the enemy lines. However, when (or if, fingers crossed) he gets his next advance I'll go safe with Block unless it'll be some other juicy stat increase. Hoping for that +ST...

Thanks for the welcome!

Reason: ''
el Superbeasto
Super Star
Super Star

Re: AG6 Vampire worth it??

Post by el Superbeasto »

TMS wrote:I actually had plans to go for Leap as well, thinking it would be useful for many things including creating a gaze opening from behind the enemy lines. However, when (or if, fingers crossed) he gets his next advance I'll go safe with Block unless it'll be some other juicy stat increase. Hoping for that +ST...
Hope you don't roll a 10. That would be a headache! :lol:

Reason: ''
My sales thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42857