TBB Legacy Chaos Pact Blog - Waterbowl Update

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Brage97
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brage97 »

Sann0638: I really appreciate the reports and pictures you post here and all your efforts. I am glad you won the team; you are a worthy winner!

Keep up the good work and keep winning!

Best regards
Brage97 :D

Reason: ''
OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

I agree with Brage97. I look forward to checking regularly for new updates. Thanks!

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Cool, thanks guys. Team has just won its first couple of games at the Waterbowl. Made a last-minute switch, giving the Ogre guard, and landrover ended up with tackle. Landrover sat out the first match v orcs, but came into his own in the second match, despatching gutter runners with aplomb.

High points so far at wedge22's 4-turn spat with a troll which ended with him half-dicing it and injuring himself, mrbrownesquire tying up an orc blitzer for six turns by himself, and the gobbo dodging through 5 tackle zones and making 2 GFIs to score. Happy days!

Game 1 v Pubbowler's orcs: Won 2-0, Cas 1-5
Game 2 v ratman's skaven: Won 2-1, Cas 5-1

Mike

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
PubBowler
Legend
Legend

Post by PubBowler »

sann0638 wrote: High points so far at wedge22's 4-turn spat with a troll which ended with him half-dicing it and injuring himself, mrbrownesquire tying up an orc blitzer for six turns by himself, and the gobbo dodging through 5 tackle zones and making 2 GFIs to score. Happy days!
I honestly though wedge22 was there for the duration.
Had images of him, the troll (and lino to keep him working) being the only players for 4 squares in any direction at the end of the game.

Team Scotland Record:
EuroBowl 2009: 3-2-1

Gimmicks>Shennanigans>Everything Else
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Curse you Blitzwing!

Chaos Pact rankings:
1 Luke Gregory Blitzwing1 United Kingdom 159.15
2 Mike Davies sann0638 United Kingdom 158.34

Couple of photos to follow of the pact on table 1.

Game 3 v Gazza's Ogres, won 4-0
Game 4 v Lycos's Norse, lost 2-1
Game 5 v Stick's Amazons, lost 1-0
Game 6 v Ironjaw's Skaven, tied 1-1

Really good weekend, I love this team! Will be a bit of a delay on reports though as I take a bit of time out from MBBL. Have to do that occasionally for my own sanity :-?

Mike

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Had a couple of warm up games Friday night before the Waterbowl - this is the team in action. Thadrin has joined the team, and is in the centre of the pitch. Odogoodgrubb was given block this weekend, and can be seen with a base ring on the left. I'm flat on my back in the middle :lol:

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler
wedge22
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wedge22 »

Its good to hear that the small horned beastman is able to tie up trolls with his puny horns and general wimpyness.
Great pictures and game reports too, thanks alot for letting us know how the team is doing.

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: TBB Legacy Chaos Pact Blog - Waterbowl Update

Post by sann0638 »

Time for the 2nd incarnation, tabletop style, hosted on StuntyLeeg as part of the Swindon Open league.

First game last night, had an absolute nightmare. Think I've been playing too much Elfball, and forgotten how to play tabletop BB! Going very smoothly, then attempt a blitz with the skaven on a bull centaur, thinking I have two assists. Realise that it's only one, but make a spur of the moment decision to go ahead anyway, as I have a reroll in hand. Skull, skull :(

Downhill from there, having to defend for 13 turns and thus suffering lots of pain. Only an MNG (on Thads) as lasting damage, but the psychological wounds may take longer to heal...

NAF Ex-President
NAF Data wrangler