Thrown teammate query.

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Thrown teammate query.

Post by Darkson »

Right, hopefully a simple one.

My halfling as landed in the same square as another of my flings. Going by the rulebook, I roll an injury for both (ouch!), then scatter the thrown fling to an adjacent square. But what happens if the square has anothe plyer in it? Do I do the same again (injury and scatter), push the player back, or re-roll till I get an empty square?

Help please, as I'm stuck in the middle of a turn.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

I think that the guy affected by the scatter just results in a normal pushback (but I could be wrong).

GO STAMPEDERS!
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

i agree with torg

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Sound about right to me, that's what I'll do. If my oppo doesn't agree I'm sure we'll sort something out (though I liked the sound of Halfling pinball :lol: )

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Actually, the player who scatters isn't the one who was thrown, but rather the one who was hit. This makes the answer to your question rather obvious: you get a normal pushback.

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Oops! :oops: Cheers, Zombie, completely misread that part. (That'll teach me to try to finish a turn when the other half wants to go out.)

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Zombie has it right ... Thrown player lands in the square ... player in that square is pushed back in a random direction using D8 scatter ... resolve any secondary or more pushbacks chains as normal after that.

Galak