Beast of Nurgle

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

chrish
Rookie
Rookie

Beast of Nurgle

Post by chrish »

BB Mag 5 states that if you allready have 4 Rotters and your beast kills a player, you may not add that player to your roster...

I don't know about you guys but it says that you can have 0-6 rotters and even if you counted the Beast as a rotter, you would only be up to 5 and still have one slot.

What say ye?

Reason: ''
Agentrock
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Agentrock »

I believe the 0-6 for the Rotters was a typo...it should have been 0-4 in both places.

The Beast of Nurgle doesn't count as one of the Rotter positions.

Here is the "revised/experimental" rules from Galak's site ~ "If the Nurgle Beast kills a human sized living opponent, then the Nurgle's Rotters team can at the end of the game add a free rookie Rotter to the team if they have less than 4 Rotter and 16 players on the team."

The end-zone “line of death” does not discriminate when one tempts fate by using a “go for it” to pass over it.
berserker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by berserker »

There's been an errata as you can read in the 2003 annual.
You can only have 4 rotters.

chrish
Rookie
Rookie

Post by chrish »

There's been an errata as you can read in the 2003 annual.
You can only have 4 rotters.
Thanks, that's what I figured but couldn't find it online... and we only have the 2002 Annual here at the moment.

Pitch Dark
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Pitch Dark »

Ah sorry to post this twice, but I just found this thread, and thought that this would be the apropiate place to post my question:

Even your beast kills with a foul, will you get that rotten? According to the text as it stands, you should.

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

yes you should get the rotter

ImageImage