various faq for precisions about rules and skills

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

ianwilliams wrote:
Toby wrote:Whats the Problem with adding

"Player with a MA lower than 3 can only travel the number of squares equal to their MA on a Pass Block move"

?
Why bother? I mean you are only talking about Treemen or the odd aged mummy. These are hardly high priority candidates for pass block in the first place.
That's what everyone says and it's just a ridiculous arguement. I can't even believe that Toby and I are the only ones who can see it. Sure, it's not going to get abused much but it's plain dumb, just like that totally useless comment about not being able to use go-for-its on a Pass Block.

Reason: ''
Have fun!
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

its just as silly as intercept before pass rule, i don't have a problem with that, its just a game mechanic and keeps things simple.

Toby

Post by Toby »

You are right.
Better suggestion. Make MA3+ a requirement for the gain and _use_ of Passblock. So If a Mummy with Passblock ages, it looses the ability to use the skill.

On the other hand... well this is really important ! :D