Cards and rerolls

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Cards and rerolls

Post by daloonieshaman »

Question about 2 cards and the effect

Blitzmaini Mania

The TEAM reroll you get is for the game(?) as it does not state "for the half" like Master Chef, Cheering fans, Brilliant coaching as well as others that specify "For the half"

Ball Clone
when you roll for the first ball in the end zone and roll 1-3 because it is your team turn, can you use a team reroll for the ball effect

Reason: ''
2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Cards and rerolls

Post by Darkson »

Ball Clone I'd say no, as it's not a roll being made by a player (on the pitch).

Blitzmania I'd have to see the actual wording on the card.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Re: Cards and rerolls

Post by daloonieshaman »

who makes the roll
the player crosses the goal line and you roll to see if that player was holding the correct ball (did the player look down to see if the NAF logo on the ball was mismarked)
for that matter could you reroll any roll effects on any of the cards that require a roll during your team turn your logic would bend toward no

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/o6AAAOSw ... -l1600.jpg

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup