Does stunty affect stab injury rolls?

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Does stunty affect stab injury rolls?

Post by GalakStarscraper »

duckwing wrote:Fair enough. That's a philosophical question though, if you are modifying the injury roll or just the effects of it.
I do not argue and consider this a fair point. Just saying that the intent of the BBRC was that both were considered modifiers as they modified what would happen to a normal injury roll (just like Mighty Blow changes the normal outcome of a dice roll in regards to the table in the rulebook).

Tom

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

Thanks for the clarifications, Tom. I understand the intention (probably because I have a knowledge of the previous rules), but if I try to read the rules as newcomers to the rulebook might, I am inclined to think that most of them would interpret them as daloonieshaman has done. I would not fault them for doing so.

A problem created inadvertently by concurrent rules changes. Also a good case for why the BBRC or its equivalent should be restored.

All the best.

Smeborg the Fleshless
Wylder
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Wylder »

Thanks for the clarification Galak.