GW Wood Elf head query

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

smokingmonkee
Veteran
Veteran

GW Wood Elf head query

Post by smokingmonkee »

Does anyone know if it's possible to field a full team without those god awful masks or if that's not the case if the heads have separate faces like the elf Union?

Reason: ''
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Re: GW Wood Elf head query

Post by spubbbba »

You couldn't do it with just the boxed set.

All the linemen come with masks, the throwers have 2 different heads as do the wardancers and the catchers have 1 bare and 1 with a partial mask. That does mean you'd have 10 bare heads total (4 thrower, 4 wardancer and 2 catcher).

With some trimming and filling those spare positional heads should fit the linemen and you could try and get a spare from someone else or maybe use the elf union.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Skitters
Veteran
Veteran

Re: GW Wood Elf head query

Post by Skitters »

I've had a bit of a play with using elf union faces on the wood elf linemen heads. Om reflection there is a bit of a wierd line that is part of tge mask that I've tried to disguise as hair.

The faces needed a bit of work. overall fairly happy...until look too closely!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.